• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap, I work as a line guy at CRG and that guy has passed through 2-3 times since when Ive been there. Ive talked to him for a good hour before. He seemed like a womanizer but he was really cool to talk to, he was pretty funny as well. He told me he flew Lears for Cherry Air before he went to FLOPs. A total shock when I saw his mugshot. I hope the truth comes out one way or another, I would hate to see him go down if he is innocent.

Ummm... do we work in the same industry? In the few years I spent in charter, I had the opportunity to fly with some serious scumbags. I know a few pilots who would've wandered off with a 16y/o in a heartbeat. I'm sure some (all?) of you can relate.

FWIW- I was at a safety seminar years ago and the speaker recommended this: If the elevator door opens and there's a lone woman or kid inside, step back and wait for the next elevator. If you're accused of some sort of improper behaviour, you're guilty until proven otherwise.

Scumbags... no doubt. But did they get caught, on duty and in uniform and make the news.

Bill Clinton did get to remain President though so I see your point.

OMG!! :eek:

This guy was in my new hire class at FLOPS. Saw him about a month ago in SMO. Wow.

Kind of a goofy guy.

Jesus this whole situation is worse than Kobe.. At least Kobe hit it behind closed doors and he wasnt at work. And he wasn't even in uniform and the woman wasnt underage. Boy I hope things work out for this cat but he's got a long road ahead of him.

O.K.... My turn to speculate...

If this WAS NOT consensual why then would this gal sneak in to a restricted stairwell with some guy she just met on the plane ??? The article said that authorities were trying to determine how they got in there in the first place and that the area was only accessible to airport employees...

This guy is still an idiot and deserves anything he gets IMHO.

Another later article said it was not a restricted access area. Either way he is done. Especially if he sticks to the Public Defender.He already screwed up by saying anything at all ....

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
Another later article said it was not a restricted access area. Either way he is done. Especially if he sticks to the Public Defender.

Who knows ??? I agree that the man is done no matter what. I wish there were more idiots like this in our profession. This is a lot more fun than speculating about a NetJets strike. :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back