• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is looking (the views on this thread on the BB is amazingly high) and waiting to see what Flex management's response will be. Hopefully their response will not be delayed due to any shake-ups that may or may not be occurring.

I agree with most of the sentiments of your post. But I think a question many at Flex should be asking themselves is what they will do next if Flex's management doesn't respond in a meaningful way to the IBB package at NetJets.

Should we thank the NJ union for our last raise? If you think anything other than a resounding yes, then you are completely in the dark.

no one needs to thank anyone, but the timing of the raises at NJA's competitors is suspicious. Also, if IBB is adopted see if you get another raise. What would happen if you ask for more at a time when NJA isn't negotiating? What if you asked for more than NJA pilots make? Would your company say you're asking above market wages?

NJA wages are driving the market. That's the reality. No thanks are necessary.......

Just sat through re-current. Management's spin on the NJ proposal is obvious. They will do nothing. They had several retorts to the NJ proposal. Their biggest, "If they have it so good at NJ then why do they want to change their contract after only two years?" of course they don't understand the answer: because the union allowes them to, and the company (NJ) is obligated to re-negotiate.... The ability to modify an agreement is such a great benefit. We should have a working agreement at Flex. We should have input and control in our working environment. As stated earlier, We should be "partners and benefactors" in our companies success. We must send in the cards now.

Just sat through re-current. Management's spin on the NJ proposal is obvious. They will do nothing. They had several retorts to the NJ proposal. Their biggest, "If they have it so good at NJ then why do they want to change their contract after only two years?" of course they don't understand the answer: because the union allowes them to, and the company (NJ) is obligated to re-negotiate.... The ability to modify an agreement is such a great benefit. We should have a working agreement at Flex. We should have input and control in our working environment. As stated earlier, We should be "partners and benefactors" in our companies success. We must send in the cards now.
Joker, did you happen to see Rick roaming the hall ways?

I remember one of the "benefits" of being non-union that the company use to tell us is that we have the ability to make changes a lot faster, since we do not have to wait years for contract negotiations.... ummm... opps. guess that argument wont work anymore.

I'm absolutely astounded at the numbers right now. I thought the union would have went through last time but, this time it looks like its going to happen and, with overwhelming support. Management has got to be nervous right now.

What do the numbers look like? What % are we looking at? It may be nesseccary, as the new rumor is netjets wants us in their playground.

Latest resources

Back