• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This will NEVER happen at flexjet. Too many old fogies here with nothing to gain.

Not really true but just because we vote in the union how do we know we will have the same representation that NetJet's gets? It will be like the Majors vs the Regionals. Flex will be a second class citizen and the 1108 will be busier taking care of NetJets then us. Seen it happen who to often.

Bailey

Not really true but just because we vote in the union how do we know we will have the same representation that NetJet's gets? It will be like the Majors vs the Regionals. Flex will be a second class citizen and the 1108 will be busier taking care of NetJets then us. Seen it happen who to often.

Bailey

Bailey you have no clue what your talking about, Who do you think is funding the FLOPS union right now........NJ 1108......the new fractional union is the 1108, NJ and FLOPS belong to the 1108, and when you get enough cards your voting ballot should have on it 1108, because frankly nobody else was there to help us. NJ 1108 was there to help us all along the way. So really there is no other union out there to vote for.

And "You've seen it way to often", you havent seen a dam thing, were not a regional, so over here at the fractionals you haven't seen a dam thing.

Last edited:
Bailey you have no clue what your talking about, Who do you think is funding the FLOPS union right now........NJ 1108......the new fractional union is the 1108, NJ and FLOPS belong to the 1108, and when you get enough cards your voting ballot should have on it 1108, because frankly nobody else was there to help us. NJ 1108 was there to help us all along the way. So really there is no other union out there to vote for.

And "You've seen it way to often", you havent seen a dam thing, were not a regional, so over here at the fractionals you haven't seen a dam thing.

You know the same thing has been said before. It was from the majors to the regionals about ALPA. And look what has happened with the regionals.
they pay the same amount of their pay to the union and the union over looks them to help the majors. How in the hell will a trucker union ever be different? Remember how the teamsters started? If not look it up.

Unions are nothing more than a protection racket! You pay us and we will protect you, if you don't pay us then you will need protection from us. So you better join or else. If this isn't what your saying then reread what you wrote

Sound to me like you are trying to strong arm us. Prove me wrong and represent us for free for five years. Otherwise you are just proving what you are.

Unions are nothing more than a protection racket!

I used to share your contempt for unions. Then FlOps hired Sheeringa. His disdain for and persecution of pilots is well documented on this forum. Not to mention he's a completely inept CEO.

Perhaps your management does and will continue to value the pilot ranks at Flex (I doubt it). What has happened to us at FlOps can and probably will happen to you. It's just a matter of time. And when that time comes you will have no voice without a union.

PfP

You know the same thing has been said before. It was from the majors to the regionals about ALPA. And look what has happened with the regionals.
they pay the same amount of their pay to the union and the union over looks them to help the majors. How in the hell will a trucker union ever be different? Remember how the teamsters started? If not look it up.

Unions are nothing more than a protection racket! You pay us and we will protect you, if you don't pay us then you will need protection from us. So you better join or else. If this isn't what your saying then reread what you wrote

Sound to me like you are trying to strong arm us. Prove me wrong and represent us for free for five years. Otherwise you are just proving what you are.

The big thing here is were not ALPA, probably will never will be, (never thought Flops and rta would merge either, so anything is possible). I really don't care about the regionals, it is wrong to compare any of the fractionals to any of the airlines. 2 totally different concepts, except they fly airplanes and have pilots that is it. So really i could care less about them and their problems. You and I are in the Fractional Airline industry. I care about my industry.

You ask about a truckers union, and how we will be different, I don't plan on taking a baseball bat to anybodys car, You? Any of your friends able to do that? I know none of mine will. There are things you do with your fist and things you do with your mind. What % of pilots are college grads, and do ya really think their gonna pick up a tire iron?

How did the Teamsters Start? I have no clue, I don't care. How did Vegas get its start, I bet you love to go there (unless your a bible banger), How many LBS of cocain built miami, you still go there. If you worked for a regional, I bet you biched about the pay scale, while you accepted that crapy pay, you didn't like it, but you accepted it, and you were ok with it.

Unless I'm wrong, this year at NJ's will be the most profitable in its history, why do you think that is? Who holds the keys to the company? Who is working with the company, for the benefit of the company?

"You pay us and we will protect you". Again yes unfortunatly your right. Welcome to the real world. Do you trust your company to take care of you? NJ pays 100% dues, 75% stays in house and 25% goes to the teamsters. If you go to Iraq and you need protection, bet your gonna pay for that protection. Whats the company Blackwater, or something like that. If you can't see that this is nothing more than an insurance policy, than you need to get your money back for your education. If you can't see that Unions are big business and out to make a profit, (funny our companys are big business just out to make a profit also, what a concept), again you need to get your money back.

"Strong Arm".....hmm I don't see it, Last time I checked there was no shovel, baseball bat, tire iron or grenade held over 67% of FLOPS pilots to vote in the 1108 (notice were part of the 1108, and not some truckers, garbage, police, football player, actors guild, ALPA or the aviation side of the Teamsters) Rest assured I will not be throwing eggs at your house or waiting with a base ball bat, nor anybody that I know. (Can't speek for "nomore")

"Represent you for 5 years for free"....Wow, hmmmm, I have a better idea, why... don't you pay my mortguage for 5 years, how about that? Do you not understand the concept, "the Teamsters, FLOPS, FLEX, Avant, CS, and yes even Trojen Brand Condems are in business to make MONEY. I am in the business to make money as well.

So did you understand business 101, everybody is here to make money.

Last edited:
Who do you think is funding the FLOPS union right now........NJ 1108......the new fractional union is the 1108, NJ and FLOPS belong to the 1108, and when you get enough cards your voting ballot should have on it 1108, because frankly nobody else was there to help us.

Let's not forget the Large percent of FLOPs pilots who are paying dues! But true, the support we have received from the Net Jets pilots has been invaluable. Thanks Guys!

Not sure I agree with you there Bailey. Yes, ALPA sucked for the regionals. But this is a different part of the industry and a different union.

The auto workers union comes to mind. Competing companies but a very very strong union that leaves no one company behind.

Latest resources

Back