• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I drank the koolaid than sobered up. Unfortunately, many at Flex are like the line in a Reznor song, "Happiness in slavery"
rum

There's a rumor they want to buy us. Sure would hate to be stapled to the bottom of their seniority list.

Wow - the classic rumor had NetJets buying Flight Options. Then there was talk that Textron that was going to make up with NetJets by selling Citation Shares to NetJets. Now we have NetJets wanting to buy Flex.

I call that a rumor trifecta.

As always, I'll believe it when I see Flex's planes getting QS N-numbers and appearing on the Bridgeway ramp.

Wont happen. Owner of Netjets doesnt want them and doesnt want thier planes, and quite frankly doesnt need them. Flexjet has a good "little" niche market with thier product. They will never be more than a 125 airplanes and they are simply the test bed for new aircraft launch.

Its just a shame that some of the pilots dont want to get paid what they are worth, and continue to work within the rules set forth my Flex management. You deserve better!

There's a rumor they want to buy us. Sure would hate to be stapled to the bottom of their seniority list.

Union does not help that. Look at AA/TWA, USAir/AWA, AA/RenoAir. All of them are unionized and they were still stapled to the bottom of the list.

Bailey

well that's ALPA. They dont seem much help to anybody.

and Bailey, are you leaning at all towards the the union these days? we want you on our team! Don't make us plan an intervention!

Wont happen. Owner of Netjets doesnt want them and doesnt want thier planes, and quite frankly doesnt need them. Flexjet has a good "little" niche market with thier product. They will never be more than a 125 airplanes and they are simply the test bed for new aircraft launch.

LOL-I believe you commented last year how they would never be over 100 planes. Next year will your number be 150? According to bombardier, the 300 is sold out until 2012. How many does flexjets have? I guess their owners dont mind being a "test bed." What's the alternative? Buying the "very well tested" G200, Ultra, CX? How's the hawker 4000 "test bed" coming along? I wonder if CAL is getting nervous about being a "test bed" for the 787? LOL......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back