• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe the CP came out and said that we're only mentioning sound bytes of what is good in the contract. This totally blows me away. Whatever is bad in their contract I would gladly deal with to GET THE GOOD! Step up to the plate this time FLEX!! I agree with you Jokerfuel, it's not just about money; they are going to have to give us money plus reduce the days and give us better first day rules etc...

And lets not kid ourselves here, we EARNED this raise. We just had our best year ever, I wonder if after our best year ever management would have given us a raise if this netjets thing hadn't come up??? If we are such "best in class", why did it take a netjets amendment for us to get a raise?? We deserve it on our own merit guys.

Last edited:
I can't believe the CP came out and said that we're only mentioning sound bytes of what is good in the contract. This totally blows me away. Whatever is bad in their contract I would gladly deal with to GET THE GOOD! Step up to the plate this time FLEX!! I agree with you Jokerfuel, it's not just about money; they are going to have to give us money plus reduce the days and give us better first day rules etc...

And lets not kid ourselves here, we EARNED this raise. We just had our best year ever, I wonder if after our best year ever management would have given us a raise if this netjets thing hadn't come up??? If we are such "best in class", why did it take a netjets amendment for us to get a raise?? We deserve it on our own merit guys.

You are correct my friend!! remember your quality policy key points!!!!
one of them says -----We say what we do, Do what we say and we it can prove it

will see about that!

GONG Next.

you would complain if you were making 500,000/year.....just leave flex if you do not like it so much and unions are so good

obviously this board is 99% union people

all they want is 3% of your pay....this is not the early 1900s and workers are capable of negotiating compensation themselves and besides I never understand why pilots bitch and bitch but never have enough guts to go work at another airline or do something else if it is so bad in fact I wish they would quit that way demand for pilots would increase and by pure economics compensation would increase

it gets so f..king old flying with people that bitch all the time about the company (that is all I ever heard when working for a 121 airline with a union)

there are only a handful of people here that really complain which is nice and apparently they all post on flightinfo

Last edited:
you would complain if you were making 500,000/year.....just leave flex if you do not like it so much and unions are so good

obviously this board is 99% union people

all they want is 3% of your pay....this is not the early 1900s and workers are capable of negotiating compensation themselves and besides I never understand why pilots bitch and bitch but never have enough guts to go work at another airline or do something else if it is so bad in fact I wish they would quit that way demand for pilots would increase and by pure economics compensation would increase

it gets so f..king old flying with people that bitch all the time about the company (that is all I ever heard when working for a 121 airline with a union)

there are only a handful of people here that really complain which is nice and apparently they all post on flightinfo

Yea but all that bichin on this board and your on here posting (90 posts)

Its time to send in another card. I understand they are only good for a year. I was never a union person. But I've been at flex for a few years and have waited for the cab to get things done. They haven't. The cab really tries, but management doesn't care about the pilots. Remember, the less they give us, the higher their bonus checks are. What I find truly disturbing is that the CP really believes the pilot group is happy. You can listen to the kool-aid drinkers here all you want, but when you talk to people on the road, its apparent that the majority of the pilots are not happy and have no faith in our current management.

Its time to send in another card. I understand they are only good for a year. I was never a union person. But I've been at flex for a few years and have waited for the cab to get things done. They haven't. The cab really tries, but management doesn't care about the pilots. Remember, the less they give us, the higher their bonus checks are. What I find truly disturbing is that the CP really believes the pilot group is happy. You can listen to the kool-aid drinkers here all you want, but when you talk to people on the road, its apparent that the majority of the pilots are not happy and have no faith in our current management.

I am not sure what you are talking about....most people at Flex are relatively happy.....I think the same 10% of pilots that are unhappy at Flex would not be unhappy anywhere

How about those that want a union go to nj and those that want to be professionals come to Flex Jet. And lets just leave it at that.

We don't want to be like you, or is it that we aren't allowed to have our own opinion.

Flexjet needs a union like yesterday. Floating rest, 16 hours on your last day, wages too low. All you are going to get out of this is a raise on May 1 2008. WOW, no improvement to quality of life. How long are they going to get away with floating rest? This has to stop at Flex, hopefully the FAA will do something soon.

Latest resources

Back