• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Twa I sincerely hope you take the AA recall and big chunk o money in your 401k and leave this madness behind. From what my friends tells me two years or left to decide. Atleast we finally saw some action from our union today, that is good news!

Your a dangerous man TWA you will be a flops manager in no time. I didn't say anything about any action other then being a safe pilot. I guess you don't believe in those values.
Let me address your hungry remark. When your told leg after leg from catering that sorry couldn't get ya a crew meal on this leg fly a few more. Then a few more legs and 8 hrs later still no food. You become hungry.( Google hungry if you don't know the definition) wait to you experience flops. But like I said. Sounds like you will fit nicely into mgt. engine plug Ed and you will be BFFs Dangerous dangerous dangerous.

Last edited:
I heard that Flight Options is buying every planes from XO Jet,
The pilots are not part of the deal!
Have you heard about that?

I heard that Flight Options is buying every planes from XO Jet,
The pilots are not part of the deal!
Have you heard about that?

Yes... From all your compadres spreading baseless rumors. But I'm sure you heard it from a "credible source"...

I heard KR likes to play his pilots against each other.

Yes... From all your compadres spreading baseless rumors. But I'm sure you heard it from a "credible source"...

I heard KR likes to play his pilots against each other.

Shoot Ken starts half of the rumors himself, when you fly him he will come up and ask you "what good rumors have you heard"

What action was that?

Grievance was filed with Labor board regarding CBA violations in the scope section.

Good news is that both sides are going to meet at the end of next week in Cleveland to discuss how to settle any differences to the benefit of all parties involved.

( it looks like a trip to Home Depot to get supplies for the "fence" they are going to build ;) )

ENLIGHTENING MR. BRIT ANYTHING ELSE YOU CARE TO ADD? Been a rough day for me flying real airplanes, back to your Microsoft flight simulator. Run along junior..........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back