• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If so, that type of unethical conduct is incompatible with the business culture of trust and friendship among all who are employed at Flexjet. That behavior is troublesome.

Well it's better news than not keeping any. Besides with a sustainable business model, which at this time Flexjet does not have, hence putting it in a bargain buy opportunity for Ken, there will actually be a reality of growth which over time could bring back more Flex pilots.

Right now FJ is as profitable as we have ever been. The reason DAC purchased us was because of our sustainable business model.

I am not sure who this joker is, but I doubt he works for FJ or FO.

TWA is right. Flex is a good business model and is very profitable. Makes me wonder why Bombardier ever sold us.

TWA is right. Flex is a good business model and is very profitable. Makes me wonder why Bombardier ever sold us.

It does make one wonder. What has your management told you?

Another thing I find interesting is that Bombardier obviously shared ALL of their financials with the pilots (and before you get your panties all in a wad there Tinkerbell - I realize BBDb is a publicly traded company and that certain financials are available to all...) and that everyone is cock-sure of their true P&L.

Was possessing an MBA one of the prerequisites to be hired as a pilot at Flex? [emoji53]

Well just my guess but if DAC came to Bombardier as said "we want to buy a few billion dollars worth of airplanes, but you have to also give us flexjet..." That might be a pretty good deal for Bombardier. And even though we were making them money, it would have been 10s of millions at best. Thats pocket change for Bombardier.

Bombardier could have just as easily dumped us to NetJets when they purchased the Globals, too. It is what it is, tho. I just hope it works out for us all.

All of you keep forgetting the other investors. DAC is one of the partners. The financial strength comes from the FJ owners who made this buyout possible.

Latest resources

Back