• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it's better news than not keeping any. Besides with a sustainable business model, which at this time Flexjet does not have, hence putting it in a bargain buy opportunity for Ken, there will actually be a reality of growth which over time could bring back more Flex pilots.

If ken had not stepped in and secured Flexjet it was going to be bad news, extremely bad news for all of the Flex pilots. This situation beats the alternative that was headed down the track with the old Flexjet ownership.

I'm confused about what your motives are (you are, after all, a new user as of just now). You're implying that the options pilots should vote non union because they will see growth, but you've just told every flex pilot to vote pro union because our jobs are in danger.

And I'm not buying that were headed for bad news. We have long been operationally profitable (while options has not been) and we've had nothing but increasing numbers recently.

You really think that Options has not been profitable? We had the ability to buy Flex. You really think Flex would tell the truth about being on there way out?

If you really are buddies with KR I would assume you know that not all the money came from DAC and that other investors are involved. But whatever, that's not important. Let me just sum up what you've told us:

1. You are calling KR (your friend) a liar because he told the flex employees that we will not see any more layoffs, and he has told us that we are going to grow and that good things are coming. However, you say we will see layoffs as our flying is transferred after the union is voted out.

2. You are therefor encouraging me and all flexjet pilots to vote pro-union because our jobs are in danger.

3. I should not believe everything I read.

Ok, thanks. I'll take your advice into consideration.

Last edited:
Right... I believe Ricci's best bud joined FI and on his first post gave away all of Ken's diabolical plans. He says Ken's number one priority is getting rid of the union, and then he passes on information, that if taken seriously, would ensure that never happens. Ahem, Bull Siht! Weird that he happened to post it in an emotional thread where the FO pilots are trying to convince the Flex pilots to vote to keep the IBT. But, that's probably just a coincidence.

I guess Management isn't the only group that knows how to spread Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. It's utterly and completely Disgraceful! Somebody needs to be taken out behind the woodshed for that little gem. It will be telling to see who does and doesn't have the class to denounce such tactics.

If you really are buddies with KR I would assume you know that not all the money came from DAC and that other investors are involved. But whatever, that's not important. Let me just sum up what you've told us:

1. You are calling KR (your friend) a liar because he told the flex employees that we will not see any more layoffs, and he has told us that we are going to grow and that good things are coming. However, you say we will see layoffs as our flying is transferred after the union is voted out.

2. You are therefor encouraging me and all flexjet pilots to vote pro-union because our jobs are in danger.

3. I should not believe everything I read.

Ok, thanks. I'll take your advice into consideration.

You're dead right...something is very wrong here...and simply not believable in any way, shape, or form.

Somebody must think that a lot of others are really stupid.

Latest resources

Back