• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"When or if the list is merged there will be new fences that will protect each pilot group through Makaskill-Bond. I am sure WE will protect the rights of our first officers to upgrade to Captain before any FO pilots are allowed to bid to the FJ side.

It truly saddens me that the junior pilot at FO has 13+ years seniority! but WE are not going to allow that fact to hurt our pilots career expectations. And yes, that is part of McKaskill-Bond."

TWA,
You are correct that career expectations are integral to seniority list integrations. However, you forget that the other side has expectations too. If the parties cannot come to a mutually acceptable agreement, then it will be done by an arbitrator and his decision will be binding. I do not see the groups agreeing, so an outsider will decide. Yes, an arbitrator takes career expectations into account. Unfortunately, there is no way that the expectations of both side can be accommodated so he ends up trying to share the hurt equally.

I do not have a dog in this fight, but I have "been there, done that" twice. If both sides are equally pissed, then the arbitrator has done his job. If one side is happy, he has not.

Helm

Kind of what I was thinking, too. Unless these two legitimately know one another and despise each other already, this definitely crosses a line. Probably does anyway.

I have no idea who this tool is.

There are several people on here from FJ that know me, bet they don't back his statement.

His lies start with: Telling me that FlightOps has no mx at 10pm at night, A union VP is telling a FlexJet FO that the list is done, it's DOH and he is going to be furloughed, and that the Union is stopping the company from letting the pilots onto a Facebook Messenger for the corporate world called Yammer.

Actually everything he is saying came from way higher up and was told to all our pilots via either a conference call or on at the message board.

- The "options does not do MX during the night" was said by many people, including our DO.
- the story VP of the union having an argument with a flex pilot in an FBO was posted by that flex pilot on our company message board
- The union not allowing options pilots to be on the company message board was said by our CEO

True or not I dunno, but he's not he one starting them, everyone has heard them

Actually everything he is saying came from way higher up and was told to all our pilots via either a conference call or on at the message board.

- The "options does not do MX during the night" was said by many people, including our DO.
- the story VP of the union having an argument with a flex pilot in an FBO was posted by that flex pilot on our company message board
- The union not allowing options pilots to be on the company message board was said by our CEO

True or not I dunno, but he's not he one starting them, everyone has heard them

Seriously, just think about it. Can you believe that we wouldn't have mx at night for our type of operations. If this is the stuff coming from the top down, then everyone needs to open their eyes and understand who is really trying to play who. 12167978343 - Call it at whatever time you want, when mx answers, think about who is trying to pit who against who. Better look way up top, cause the guys below are being told to feed this information to the minions in hopes of dividing the group and conquering the 1108.

Seriously, just think about it. Can you believe that we wouldn't have mx at night for our type of operations. If this is the stuff coming from the top down, then everyone needs to open their eyes and understand who is really trying to play who. 12167978343 - Call it at whatever time you want, when mx answers, think about who is trying to pit who against who. Better look way up top, cause the guys below are being told to feed this information to the minions in hopes of dividing the group and conquering the 1108.

How does wether or not you have 24 hr maintenance divide the group?

Have you asked the IBT about Yammer? I really just want to hear their answer.

Ok let me be a bit more specific about what we've been told. This was from a conference call that include KR and JW. The topic was changes that options is implementing after learning about our operation. JW answered the question. He said options doesn't do MX overnight and it hurts your overall availability in the morning. And to be clear, what I mean is you don't send out mechanics at night. If you land at 9pm and find a bad tire and write it up and some airport in the middle of nowhere, will it be ready to go at 6am? At flex it would be, we road crew out mechanics in the middle of the night.

On another topic, what do you think of your MEC? Good group? Good leadership? Good attitudes? Just curious. Another thing we've been told is that after the recent grievance meeting, the union wanted to release a joint statement with he company, but then released their own statement first. Meanwhile the flex pilots were like "hey how come we are reading about this on AIN and not being told directly?"

I have no idea who this tool is.

There are several people on here from FJ that know me, bet they don't back his statement.

I seriously wouldn't waste anymore of your time on here. Nothing is going to be decided by debating and name calling on here. Everyone on here has a valid point to some degree and there are better venues for discussion than this.

Latest resources

Back