• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to call you out. That is an absolutely stupid statement. Mr Ricci has said he wants and intends to combine the pilot groups. The lists will be merged. To state otherwise is stupid.

I understand what KR has said. Until single carrier status is determined by the NMB the list cannot be merged. Based on 1108s stance on that, I don't see that happening for a long time.

When or if the list is merged there will be new fences that will protect each pilot group through McKaskill-Bond. I am sure we will protect the rights of our first officers to upgrade to Captain before any FO pilots are allowed to bid to the FJ side.

It truly saddens me that the junior pilot at FO has 13+ years seniority! but we are not going to allow that fact to hurt our pilots career expectations. And yes, that is part of McKaskill-Bond.

You say that I should want a union if I am a management pilot. I can see how it makes their job easier in some ways. But the last thing I ever want for us at FJ us a union, especially the IBT. They seem to have done so many great things for you.

Last edited:
Skumza I'm just gonna hang out fly my 40-50 legs a tour, not carry write ups, and not do O.T. until we're released to strike options after your buddy Ricci drags his feet as long as he can. I've earned the right to be here for that, then I'll be glad to turn it over to the "professionals" such as yourself.

Maybe you should start another "how to preflight a FO Beechjet" thread. Show us how to ground the airplane every leg to "show" the company. The only people you hurt doing that are the owners who pay your salary and your fellow crews who have to pick up the legs you don't fly.

I am not saying to ever fly a broke airplane, but your level of pre flight shouldn't change to make a point. To me it sounds like your preflight is lacking unless you are trying to make a stand. If it's not ok to fly during contract negotiations, then why would it be safe to fly other times.

You being so excited about the opportunity to strike once again shows your complete hatred for FO. If I worked for a place that angered me so much I would quit. Maybe you've had some interviews and your anger towards FO has come out and the panel decided they didn't want that type of cancer at their company.

Can you please just go away. My hatred stems from the continuous exploitation of our professional services. I can assure you my preflights are the same irregardless of what stage of negotiations we are in. You want cooperation with carrying a little write up here or there to keep your operations flowing seamlessly. In the meantime you stuff your pockets full of cash made off the backs of us hard working pilots. Ricci is building an impressive machine to tear down netjets salaries with an unfair labor advantage. Do I want to strike, hell yes I want to strike. Its idiots like you in the ivory management towers that can prevent that. Get off your ass and send us a proposal with fair wages and a retirement package and you will hear no more from me. And no not disgruntled about not making it to the airlines. It's a bit difficult to run a business, commute, and work four on three off. Ricci will delay, tensions will build, and maybe just maybe their will be enough liquid magma coursing through all flight options pilots to send the message we have had enough. CYA

I understand what KR has said. Until single carrier status is determined by the NMB the list cannot be merged. Based on 1108s stance on that, I don't see that happening for a long time.

When or if the list is merged there will be new fences that will protect each pilot group through McKaskill-Bond. I am sure we will protect the rights of our first officers to upgrade to Captain before any FO pilots are allowed to bid to the FJ side.

It truly saddens me that the junior pilot at FO has 13+ years seniority! but we are not going to allow that fact to hurt our pilots career expectations. And yes, that is part of McKaskill-Bond.

You say that I should want a union if I am a management pilot. I can see how it makes their job easier in some ways. But the last thing I ever want for us at FJ us a union, especially the IBT. They seem to have done so many great things for you.

^^^ Classic management whipsaw technique. ^^^

Don't fall for it guys. They know if they can devide us over issues like this we all loose. This little punk is singing their song.

Lists cannot be Merged? No Fences until after Single Carrier?

Flight Options Pilots Agreement

"
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]If Pilots of the acquired carrier are hired by the Company, the seniority lists of the respective Pilot groups shall be integrated pursuant to Teamsters Merger Policy if both groups are represented by the IBT, or if the Pilots of the acquired airline are not represented by the IBT, then pursuant to Sections 3 and 13 of the Allegheny-Mohawk Labor Protective Provisions. Seniority integration procedures shall be promptly initiated following announcement of an operational merger affecting the seniority of the pilot groups. The Company or other Successor, as appropriate, shall accept the integrated seniority list. There shall be no system flush or removal of Pilots from their positions as a result of seniority list integration."[/FONT][/FONT]

Going on...

"Prior to integration of Seniority Lists in accordance with paragraph above, the parties shall negotiate a mutually agreeable fence agreement. The fences shall remain in effect for the period of time the acquired carrier continues as a separate transportation system. Until the fences are removed, all aircraft (including orders and options to purchase aircraft) and the operations of each pre-transaction carrier shall remain separated."

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]This reference may be wrong. However, if not, it appears that Flexjet pilots are affected by the Flight Options CBA. Perhaps, indirectly. But they are. The fence agreements seem to keep things separate, unless agreed otherwise. The seniority lists can be integrated, if the parties so choose.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Where is the language preventing this, or any other aspects of agreed integration of operations, prior to a single carrier determination?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

That ISL language seems to hinge on who acquired who. Am I correct that Flex was acquired by DAC while Flight Options watched from the sidelines? If that's the case, which company remains after the operations are merged?

TWA 2 ASA FO are you Flex's Do*cheBag DO who's been assigned the task of getting on the message boards and figuring out who is who by putting together what they say, where they heard, and then looking up trips to connect the dots and then making a list of the people from that are pro-union or talking bad about the company, or etc......

What exactly are you going to be doing with that list?

Flight Options Pilots Agreement

"
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]If Pilots of the acquired carrier are hired by the Company, the seniority lists of the respective Pilot groups shall be integrated pursuant to Teamsters Merger Policy if both groups are represented by the IBT, or if the Pilots of the acquired airline are not represented by the IBT, then pursuant to Sections 3 and 13 of the Allegheny-Mohawk Labor Protective Provisions.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Where is the language preventing this, or any other aspects of agreed integration of operations, prior to a single carrier determination?
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have not had a chance to read the whole options contract, but that first sentence is worded odd. "If pilots of the acquired carrier are hired by the company?" Technically we (flexjet) pilots were not hired by DAC, we work for Flexjet LLC. Don't know if that means much.

What a mess though. Personally I'd rather stay separate but I think a full merger in inevitable. The major question is will the combined group be union or non union. going to be a messy couple of years I think.

Can you please just go away. My hatred stems from the continuous exploitation of our professional services. I can assure you my preflights are the same irregardless of what stage of negotiations we are in. You want cooperation with carrying a little write up here or there to keep your operations flowing seamlessly. In the meantime you stuff your pockets full of cash made off the backs of us hard working pilots. Ricci is building an impressive machine to tear down netjets salaries with an unfair labor advantage. Do I want to strike, hell yes I want to strike. Its idiots like you in the ivory management towers that can prevent that. Get off your ass and send us a proposal with fair wages and a retirement package and you will hear no more from me. And no not disgruntled about not making it to the airlines. It's a bit difficult to run a business, commute, and work four on three off. Ricci will delay, tensions will build, and maybe just maybe their will be enough liquid magma coursing through all flight options pilots to send the message we have had enough. CYA

I am actually not a management pilot. I work VERY hard on the line making FJ a profitable company.

You need to be careful about your anger. You are going to go off on a FJ pilot at an FBO and end up losing your job.

KR has no need to rush through contract negotiations. The IBT sold you thus crappy contract. Why would he be in a hurry to bring you up to our wages while you still have the IBT thorn in his side.

TWA 2 ASA FO are you Flex's Do*cheBag DO who's been assigned the task of getting on the message boards and figuring out who is who by putting together what they say, where they heard, and then looking up trips to connect the dots and then making a list of the people from that are pro-union or talking bad about the company, or etc......

What exactly are you going to be doing with that list?

I don't have the time to try to figure out who you are. I am not the DO. I am sure he has much more important things to worry about that an angry FO pilot.

I actually just am really enjoying watching you guys get spun up over something you have ZERO control over.

Latest resources

Back