• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The cards are dealt, the game begins. Bid.
The Scope card is the only decent trump card in my hand.
And my opponent just flushed it out on the table.
The rest of my cards....meh.

I can appreciate your exuberant "attitude" to try and make things work here with uncle. I have three transport type ratings and have worked for a few "unionized" carriers prior to this rodeo. I can promise you this, the only pain this mother ********************er we both work for will feel is in the pocketbook. So yes I say burn the ********************er down. Lets see uncle rebuild and talk the owners into following him elsewhere after a colossal ******************** up here. I'm ready to do it, are you? He is playing both sides to the T. ******************** it, shut him down. I never wanted to work for a wife cheating, greedy son of a bitch anyways!

Interesting behaviour.

It seems that you've been an angry little girl for quite some time now.
The "If I can't have it, nobody can!" approch to the situation is less than professional. So just take your burning the place down ideas somewhere else (as you've indicated you don't even want to work for the "SOB" anyways) and let the pros have a career...

*****************IT'S NOT FLEXJET ANYMORE********************

That's great you can all ready do a 14 hr day with 10 hrs rest, so can every other 91k/135. Wait for the day that you have a trip that will take you over 14 because of the f'ed up schedule all day long with 30, 45 min turns, and the last leg is out of TEB at 6pm on a Friday night. Want to know what you will hear, "Are you refusing the trip"......

Mr. Slow,

It seems that you are a bit confused. You keep shouting that there is no more Flexjet. Ummm Newsbreak: Flexjet,LLC, as well as your beloved FLOPs are both part of OneSky.

I understand that you are very passionate about your 1108. But, please, understand; Flexjet (yes, it's still here) as a whole wants Nothing to do with your 1108.

So, Mr. Slowtation (Rainman), go ahead and flame away, but try and keep you facts straight.

Have fun with your fences, and we will watch your division of OneSky slowly wither away to just the small planes and a crappy contract.

Flame On!!!

Mr. Slow,

It seems that you are a bit confused. You keep shouting that there is no more Flexjet. Ummm Newsbreak: Flexjet,LLC, as well as your beloved FLOPs are both part of OneSky.

I understand that you are very passionate about your 1108. But, please, understand; Flexjet (yes, it's still here) as a whole wants Nothing to do with your 1108.

So, Mr. Slowtation (Rainman), go ahead and flame away, but try and keep you facts straight.

Have fun with your fences, and we will watch your division of OneSky slowly wither away to just the small planes and a crappy contract.

Flame On!!!

Judge Wapner on at 4, Judge Wapner. Gotta go to Kmart, Kmart underwear, yeah gotta go to Kmart.

Oh, haaaa, FlexJet LLC. Catch the LLC. That means it's just a name. Big deal the FlexJet name is still around. For the smart people out there FlexJet is no more.

Judge Wapner on at 4, Judge Wapner. Gotta go to Kmart, Kmart underwear, yeah gotta go to Kmart.

Oh, haaaa, FlexJet LLC. Catch the LLC. That means it's just a name. Big deal the FlexJet name is still around. For the smart people out there FlexJet is no more.

How is there no more Flexjet?! DW and JW are leading the operations at BOTH storefronts. Give them a chance to show you how great leadership can change morale and quality of life. If anything, I would say Flight Options is the one that will see changes much more than Flex.

...Big deal the FlexJet name is still around. For the smart people out there FlexJet is no more.

Hmmm. Very interesting.

Not sure what you are trying to get at, but you seem a bit pissed at all the flex guys.

Is it our better working conditions, our pay, our benefits....?

Or just the fact that many of us, including pro-union folks, want nothing to do with your union or your contract?

Did we hurt your feelings somehow? You just come off as being a bitter pilot with a flightinfo acct.

Twa is a real joker...Must be a management mole..Nobody can really be that stupid..Can they?????

Back to union 101. If someone doesn't agree with your beliefs they must be a management mole. I am not management, just someone who has seen how a well run company rewards it's employees.

Once the 1108 is gone you will see how good FJ management (you realize your people report to us now, right) is. It will take some time for big anticompany people to change, but you will.

I am not saying everything is perfect at FJ, although it does sound like you guys spend more time fiting management than just doing your job.

Change is not bad, as long as it is change away from the 1108.

I know you are gonna tell me that KR is gonna screw us. He has already had chances and so far things are pretty much status quo.

It almost sounds like the 3 or 4 FO IBT pushers on here can't wait for FJ to get screwed so you can act like my 6 year old and say "told you so, told you so."

Seems like you would want us to benefit from this acquisition. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Flame on

Back to union 101. If someone doesn't agree with your beliefs they must be a management mole. I am not management, just someone who has seen how a well run company rewards it's employees.

Once the 1108 is gone you will see how good FJ management (you realize your people report to us now, right) is. It will take some time for big anticompany people to change, but you will.

I am not saying everything is perfect at FJ, although it does sound like you guys spend more time fiting management than just doing your job.

Change is not bad, as long as it is change away from the 1108.

I know you are gonna tell me that KR is gonna screw us. He has already had chances and so far things are pretty much status quo.

It almost sounds like the 3 or 4 FO IBT pushers on here can't wait for FJ to get screwed so you can act like my 6 year old and say "told you so, told you so."

Seems like you would want us to benefit from this acquisition. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Flame on
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Latest resources

Back