• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have no CBA..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...only coal in there stocking come Christmas!!!! HO HO HO...

All I see in your post is a hope that Flex pilots end up getting the shaft. How miserable your life must be to get your joy from seeing others fail.

Got news for you, if we're organizing that means the whole ship is sinking and we're making a last ditch effort to save what little is left...bad for you and me.

The best thing for both of us is for you to worry about your job and let us worry about ours!

Btw, do you think we really want to merge with all the horror stories we hear about your management? Our management (for now) is still in place and running Flex. For the decade+ that I've been dealing our management we've had a decent working relationship...not perfect but good enough not to organize. Why would we want to change right now?

Btw, do you think we really want to merge with all the horror stories we hear about your management? Our management (for now) is still in place and running Flex. For the decade+ that I've been dealing our management we've had a decent working relationship...not perfect but good enough not to organize. Why would we want to change right now?

Wake up..you're management is gone in dec..get it thru your thick head.. Your company sold you out. Starting dec it will be the same faces (for awhile) but it won't be the same song coming out of there mouths..they will become Ricci puppets. And the ones that don't wont last..

what to do

What to do, what to do.

Well, you're doing something now - reading the boards, keeping your ear to the ground. And you're asking questions and posting comments and calling bs when you think you hear it - as you should.

What helped me was keeping a journal - not a Dear Diary journal - actually just a list of the changes made to the company and our work rules and operating parameters. Individually, these changes may not amount to much. But collectively, well, it's another matter.

Here's a given: you'll be told that every change that's made is for the company's benefit and so, by extension is to your benefit as well. Maybe. But not necessarily. Make a list on your iPhone or your laptop. Keep it short and simple. Changes, comments from mgmt, assurances, forecasts, promises. Here's three for your list:

9/5/13 DAC to buy portion of FJ for 185million, FJ to be separate
from FO
12/5/13 DAC finalizes purchase for 195million
12/19/13 KR's end of year announcement:
Deanna now finance and operations
Mike Silv now revenue, sales, marketing, contract, cam, strategy

What to do, what to do.

Well, you're doing something now - reading the boards, keeping your ear to the ground. And you're asking questions and posting comments and calling bs when you think you hear it - as you should.

What helped me was keeping a journal - not a Dear Diary journal - actually just a list of the changes made to the company and our work rules and operating parameters. Individually, these changes may not amount to much. But collectively, well, it's another matter.

Here's a given: you'll be told that every change that's made is for the company's benefit and so, by extension is to your benefit as well. Maybe. But not necessarily. Make a list on your iPhone or your laptop. Keep it short and simple. Changes, comments from mgmt, assurances, forecasts, promises. Here's three for your list:

9/5/13 DAC to buy portion of FJ for 185million, FJ to be separate
from FO
12/5/13 DAC finalizes purchase for 195million
12/19/13 KR's end of year announcement:
Deanna now finance and operations
Mike Silv now revenue, sales, marketing, contract, cam, strategy
Being told we're separate and from Silv own mouth companies will be merged by 2 years under flexjet. Yet flexjet management keeps denying this.....hmmmm

Being told we're separate and from Silv own mouth companies will be merged by 2 years under flexjet. Yet flexjet management keeps denying this.....hmmmm

Was this something Silvestro said personally to you? Or was it on some announcement that I never listen to or care to read when they put them out?

Latest resources

Back