• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just read the tea leaves dude. They're busting their aces to control the narrative, and doing pretty poorly at it if anyone pays attention, but the merge is coming.

The words " to the public we will remain separate..." were used today by Flex mgt. We're sharing management now. It's not a sharing of best practices in a vacuum as some would have you believe.

My personal belief is that time is needed to streamline the transition and merge the head sheds into one group, and probably one location, while KR, DG and company do their best to break the Flops union. The Flex benefits package, or some reduced version thereof, will be the carrot offered. The whole storefront thing sounds interesting, but Flex mgt, and I'm sure anyone else who's ever worked with KR, will tell you that his decision making is highly volatile and is prone to shift rapidly over short time frames.

Was this something Silvestro said personally to you? Or was it on some announcement that I never listen to or care to read when they put them out?

Does it really matter? They will be combined. Notice the recent changes in management structure and you will see the future. It was said by Silvestro...bottom line is Flex management has been out of the loop during much of this process or has failed to tell us the truth you decide.

Last edited:
read my past posts..I said all of this from the start..But I'm a idiot

That is not why you are "a" idiot. You insult, marginalize and alienate those you would convince of your position. That is why you are an idiot.

Nota, there isn't enough time to deal with that level of illiteracy...

Why would management want to throw out the union? Based on the comments, it sounds like they have a pretty good deal with the union in place.

Shouldn't those that are unhappy being addressing their ire at the leaders of the union who talked everyone into the contract? Seems that Ken agreed to what the employees wanted...now they have it and they still aren't happy. What's a guy suppose to do?

Two questions: 1) If a merger is dependent on FO getting rid of the union what happens if they don't? If we assume the carrot will be an increase in pay/benefits to match FJ then KR can't cry poor when it's time to neg a new contract. If they have the means to increase compensation as a combined carrier they have the means to do it as separate ones.

2) If KR is so hell bent on breaking the FO union; has he considered that by combining FO pilots who are (I'm guessing) mostly pro union with a FJ pilot group that is becoming more and more pro union it's a good probability a new union of combined pilot groups will result? If he wants a whipsaw then combining the two groups doesn't seem like the best way to go about it.

Latest resources

Back