• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, in his presentation, Kenn said two years ago is when they started negotiating to buy us.

Right -- but what did they TELL you when this all came up in Sept/Oct?

So what does that tell you NOW about who and what info can be trusted...

Just sayin'...

You heard that he was overheard? Really?

Flexjet Rates are below NJ/industry
Flexjet rates are a tad below NBAA avg
Flexjet is profitable with current rates
Flexjet has had frozen rates for 6 years (no COLA)
Flexjet owners pay for premium service
Flexjet pilots are consistently praised by owners

All but two of those things (the second one forth) can be said about the F.O. pilots. Draw your own conclusions.

These type of threads with FO pilots bickering with one another, ill informed posters blathering about Flex getting the optimizer, hint: we've been working under the sodomizer for years, and ******************************'s ranting about how Flex pilots should lick their shoes for our QOL improvements is not furthering your cause.

I'm pro union, but anti-stupid. Right now all I see is stupid. If Ken sticks it in with no lube then you'll get a unionized Flex pilot group. Nothing will happen if it's pretty much the status quo. Time will tell.

It's been truly fascinating to go back on read all the history.

DirtyBeech, I'd say that's exactly what he's done . Don't you agree?

I had a negotiating committee member invite me to observe the coming negotiations on August 23-25 in Cleveland. While I don't think I can possibly make it it sure would be interesting to be a fly on the wall.

He said management has a way of acting much more cordially, respectfully and appropriately when there are regular line pilots are in the room. I think if anyone can make it, regardless of where you stand on the issues, it would serve us all well to have a few extras show up.

Can we get these sessions periscoped? This is a serious question, not in jest. I can't depend on a rare break on the common broke airplane being in CGF on just the right day or take my family time to be there but it is important. Surely there has to be a happy medium in these days of technology.

Latest resources

Back