Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Rick. Hi Dave.

This dude doesnt even know that one of the personal names he mentioned is not employed there anymore. Guess his credibilty is in question. But, since he is posting personal names, I will let the moderator decide his future on this forum and his credibility!

Forget about it!

that all makes perfect sense and its why the Global's will be marked under Flexjet as its now the premium brand of DAC...

the reason I see for combining pilot groups? How about using Flexjet to get rid of the 1108?

the top 30% at Flex makes on avg about $145k......so what happens when these guys vote in favor of the 1108? Do you 1108 guys actually think the Flex guys are gonna vote union if there is the slightest inclination that their pay will be reduced in any way? Also, a lot of those same Flex guys are over 55 and in their last 5-7 yrs of flying. They are not gonna want to give up a dime today for long term contract benefits that they will never see....

Top 30%? I'm willing to bet based on personal knowledge of seniority and a brand new W2 the percentage of 145K is higher than that with some top tier being much higher...

I'd be curious what the real breakdown is... I know for a fact I'm not talking out of my butt, so...

Something to think about. Especially when they start throwing around all these numbers - make sure they're truly accurate.

Want to know why no one at flex is applying for the global jobs? A 45 captain at 15/16 days a month plus a a little forced overtime puts you there already...

Flex pilots are paid too much? Hmmm... Yeah the numbers are good but it doesn't feel like it's obscene - they work very hard and it's been even crazier since dec... Like a new owner took over or something...

Who's gonna have the balls to just ask him straight out how he feels about compensation?

Last edited:
This dude doesnt even know that one of the personal names he mentioned is not employed there anymore. Guess his credibilty is in question. But, since he is posting personal names, I will let the moderator decide his future on this forum and his credibility!

Forget about it!

Ummmkayy.

Last edited:
First the private message, and now the call out to a mod for daring to post a first name.

And one of the personal names is now employed by our parent company. The loop...sorry you're out of it.

Which was the writing on the wall MONTHS ago... You really want to believe the deal with DAC came up suddenly? Give me a break - one look at how DGs exit and retirement was handled says to me they all knew about this for a long while before y'all found out in the WSJ... Remember how crappy that felt? To have the public find out before you did? That was fun...

Actually, in his presentation, Kenn said two years ago is when they started negotiating to buy us.

You heard that he was overheard? Really?

Flexjet Rates are below NJ/industry
Flexjet rates are a tad below NBAA avg
Flexjet is profitable with current rates
Flexjet has had frozen rates for 6 years (no COLA)
Flexjet owners pay for premium service
Flexjet pilots are consistently praised by owners

Hey doh, 3200 posts since 2003? You are all over FI for some reason and must be paid with some very dark Union koolaid to do it. About time you went away and let folks speak their mind. Your credibilty wont enlighten anyone here.

I'm a rabid unionist??? :laugh: thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on myself...Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick, pull your head out of your ass.

I'm a rabid unionist??? :laugh: thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on myself...Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick, pull your head out of your ass.

....and why was my post quoted in this flame post? Did you mistake squawk and seahawk as the same person?

Not me. It came up as part of his quote.

Latest resources

Back