• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finished With the Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not fed up with this $hit. My company is highly profitable and will be hiring shortly. I'm a 7yr F/O, I fly widebodies internationally and I make over $175,000 (NOT including per diem) flying just a few open trips a year.

Turds like this guy are one more reason to get out of the business.

Browntothebone,

I hope you realize the discussion is for people that are not at UPS or NWA/Delta, etc. Come on you must know that you were bragging.

I feel for the regional f/o with a family and not to much coming in the way of upgrades. It's a tough industry and there may well be better opportunities out there. I know I have a good job, but I'm always looking for a plan b.

I'm sure the other UPS guys cringed when they read your post.

Good luck to all.

The part the brown eye does not tell you about is flying all night somwhere over china barely able to keep his blood shot eyes open and having not seen his family for 2 weeks.. followed shortly by an NDB approach to some God forsaken communist territory where you have to driven to your hotel by armed gaurds in a bullet proof van

KDET isn't that bad. Is it?

I'm not fed up with this $hit. My company is highly profitable and will be hiring shortly. I'm a 7yr F/O, I fly widebodies internationally and I make over $175,000 (NOT including per diem) flying just a few open trips a year.

Could you give us the address for your Myspace and Facebook pages...you know the one's with all the pics of the pretty brown planes and you in your lovely brown uniform in the flight deck? Can I be your friend?

Management is facing unprecedented expenses, and cutting back any way they can. Look for the practice of PFT to resurface with the next hiring wave, to help companies offset the massive training costs of pilots.

Management is facing unprecedented expenses, and cutting back any way they can. Look for the practice of PFT to resurface with the next hiring wave, to help companies offset the massive training costs of pilots.
This is not totally out of the question. And the sad part is that there will still be a line of applicants.

Latest resources

Back