• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final Agreement reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as someone can stand up and tell JC to "take his point of order and shove it up his a$$" again, it'll be worth the time involved. ;)

On a side note, don't forget JT will be continuing to pass out the staple removers that have been found hanging from ISIS displays in aircraft around the system...

Hey, if you can't laugh, you guys need to lighten up.

Two documents down, the long ones still to go.

VOTE NO, You Can Do Better! Everyone knows it. Why else would SWAPA vote it in so quickly. They are taking the money ( your seniority ) and running. Send it back.

Dicko some of the stuff you write is pretty witty. :)

Yeah, dude thinks I'd be bent if the planets aligned and we flew together. Sounds like it'd be a pretty fuc<ing fun trip--

They already know everything. A bunch of armchair CEOs and pilot lawyers who think they will get relative seniority in Arbitation. Haha. It so *************************ing funny to read their arguments. Delusional is the only think that comes to my mind.

The Colgan guys thought that, and they were right! Same with most of the recent awards, the arbitrators gave companies with like sized aircraft pretty close to relative, plus a few here and there. Arbitration is actually an alternative that may give a better award than this current offer. Could it get any worse? Recent awards have included fences or seat locks to ensure people stay in their seats for a certain amount of time. It appears GK really has invested a lot of time and money into this aquisition/merger, and Wall Street and the stockholders seem to like it so far. Unlikely he would just walk away. If you don't like it overall, vote your concious and vote NO.

OYS

VOTE NO, You Can Do Better! Everyone knows it. Why else would SWAPA vote it in so quickly. They are taking the money ( your seniority ) and running. Send it back.

Send it back where? Who is getting the money, again please tell me?

Send it back where? Who is getting the money, again please tell me?

By stapling the bottom 600 AT FOs, I would say the junior SWA FOs? How about allowing other SWA FOs the ability to upgrade before the more senior AT FOs? Who allowed this stuff to happen? The AT MC actually agreed to this stuff?

OYS

By stapling the bottom 600 AT FOs, I would say the junior SWA FOs? How about allowing other SWA FOs the ability to upgrade before the more senior AT FOs? Who allowed this stuff to happen? The AT MC actually agreed to this stuff?

Yes...

OYS[/QUOTE

Since the Captains are keeping their seat and some are junior to SWA Co-Pilots then the Airtran Co-Pilots pay the price by being stapled at the bottom. Somebody has to pay the price. They are still way ahead in this deal.

I guess they will see if the Captains think this is fair. I bet they throw the Co-Pilots out in the street. Do you really think they care about them? They care about themselves. That is life.

Last edited:
I'm voting NO also, but from the SWAPA side of the fence. So, I'm with you fellas. vote it down, let's go to arby and then keep on fighting. I'm serious.

No f-ing way! Not even close.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back