• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final Agreement reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pathetic, already people on our message board are asking another individual to do the reading comprehension and thinking for them.

I agree. There are a few guys on this and other websites that claim to have intimate knowledge of the facts, when in reality they don't know any more than the rest of us. Get the facts from your union, and then make your best decision.

I know one fact...

The economy is tanking and I have an employer asking me if I want an extra
60 grrr. Now where did I put that calculator?????

Excellent! My NO vote is shined up and ready to go unless the MEC, (hopefully), kills this turd first.

Send this T U R D back....eeehhhh!

This is a great deal, y'all know it. EduMcCate yourself and vote.

Hey Juan,

What kind of payrate should we negotiate for the 717?

That all depends on what YOU are willing to fly it for. Never say never. If I was SWAPA king for one day, I would be trying to get pay parity even on C152s!

Most times, once you give something up in the way of pay or QOL you may never see it again. If you guys go another round, you may find yourselves in a position to bid the left seat on that bird. Think of the possibilities. Punishment can be a two way street sometimes.

They already know everything. A bunch of armchair CEOs and pilot lawyers who think they will get relative seniority in Arbitation. Haha. It so *************************ing funny to read their arguments. Delusional is the only think that comes to my mind.

Pathetic, already people on our message board are asking another individual to do the reading comprehension and thinking for them.
You and I both know that the rest of the people can't be bothered to take the hours or days it will take to put all these puzzle pieces together.

I do my analysis for me. I post it because I know other people won't do their own work and I want people to vote informed.

Tuff vote.... Knowing the economic callapse that's about too happen. Good luck..
That, in my opinion, will likely be the deciding factor in this whole thing, combined with the protections that were obtained. From initial gloss-over, we didn't get QUITE enough to cover ALL the bases, but I think we got enough for the MC to convincingly sell it.

MEC vote next Thursday in open session.

MEC vote next Thursday in open session.

Please take the time to stop by my Stall outside the front door. I'll be selling the 'must have' items for an AirTran union meeting;

Razor blades, tape recorders, tazers, brass knuckles, small caliber hand guns. I even have portable lawyers.

Two for one deal; a lawyer and an hours supply of pepper spray. Act now, supplies are limited.

The MEC has asked that members do not bring shotguns or assault rifles. The mess from last years
vote took a week to clean up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back