• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final Agreement reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No vote from me. The seniority list is horrible, people do not need to know anymore.

In two years, let us know how the unemployment line looks. My advices to the trannies, don’t trust unions like ALPA, and do not bite the hand that feeds you. This is the opportunity of a life time that's worth millions, and you are about to throw it all away over seniority. Also, seniority is not for life...seniority is only good until your company goes away, such as bankruptcy, or sold off.

In two years, let us know how the unemployment line looks. My advices to the trannies, don’t trust unions like ALPA, and do not bite the hand that feeds you. This is the opportunity of a life time that's worth millions, and you are about to throw it all away over seniority. Also, seniority is not for life...seniority is only good until your company goes away, such as bankruptcy, or sold off.

Hilarity ensues, again! Threats from scared SWA FOs. So, when will SWA go away, or be sold off? There is a Process Agreement which includes arbitration as a possibility. Vote your conscious, it's up to you!

OYS

Last edited:

How much seniority would you give up for the same pay raise?

"PSSSST...

hey you, ATL based pilot, over here in this dark alley....

I got some good stuff, you know you want to try it...

All the cool kids at SWA say it's the best...

Come on now, you want to be like the cool kids right? Just try it, a little hit, it won't hurt...."

Wow . . . . . I'll bet similar things were said in Miami in '89.

They have had some practice. The Eastern scabs used to be pretty cocky out on the line until the day Lorenzo was able to abrogate the ALPA contract. 40% pay cut overnight. Thanks for scabbing! Now get to work! Boy, talk about some long faces. I was on a hotel van with an Eastern scab crew in West Palm. Our crew was laughing, happy and having a good time and the scab crew looked like they were going to start crying. Oh well. Life is full of choices.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back