• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO criticizes TSA gets visited at home by six LEOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, you are defending the insanity of this administration and it comes firmly under Republican or Democrat. He did not do anything stupid. The feds are overreaching once again and you are defending them. That is where the political divide comes in. Yeah, I will go back to Community College. Sorry leftist, I am two degrees above that. How about you? The pilot in question has served his country and put something back into the system. How about you? Oh, yeah, you patriotically pay your taxes and protest BP. How honorable. You are way off base on your leftist defense of how poor the TSA is doing its job.

Thanks Rush, I'm sure when the Republicans were in power the TSA was doing a fantastic job. You are trying to politicize this debate in order to side step the issues. The guy signed numerous papers stating he wouldn't divulge SIDA information, and then posted it on YouTube. I could care less if you and the FI Peanut Gallery think the bad guys already have all the information. He did something wrong, got busted and will now have to deal with the consequences. Again, end of story.

Good thing he's on the news showing what a joke the TSA is......the nationwide discussion has started. Iron gate on the Front door and a screen door in the back.

Maybe he's violated some vague SSI laws, but the jury of his peers would probably see otherwise. I have had the TSA stare at me for a burglary on my house while on a trip and an issued item was taken. I was guilty until I could prove innocent......

Sorry Kharma....Siding with this guy now.

That sucks dude about the burglary and your treatment. But did you ever think to post your displeasure on the internet? I'm thinking, no.

That sucks dude about the burglary and your treatment. But did you ever think to post your displeasure on the internet? I'm thinking, no.

Well, just like an Airplane accident, let's let the emotion drop and see if this guy tried using proper channels. It wouldn't surprise me if he did with no luck. Then again, if he didn't go up the chain, then he gets what he deserves....removal from the club, but not his carry license, that's reaching.

2 years ago I saw another pilot from another airline go toe to toe at a checkpoint with a suit because 3 TSA people with backpacks just walked through a glass divider and a wave. He pounted it out and the suit wanted nothing to do with it telling him to go to his flight unless he wanted to create an "issue". Meanwhile, a local cop starts to maneuver in with his chest puffed out asking if there is a "problem?" He was smart to just drop it and keep on walking to his gate.

The ONLY thing government thugs will ever understand is abject violence. We're not at that point yet, but soon. It's coming. A palpable uneasiness between the governors and the governed...

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

“Every generation needs a new revolution.”

-- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks Rush, I'm sure when the Republicans were in power the TSA was doing a fantastic job. You are trying to politicize this debate in order to side step the issues...

That is what the FI peanut gallery is best at - politicizing everything if you disagree with them. Things aren't going well - by gosh - it's the left's fault!

Dude, do they not teach spelling or reading comprehension at your community college? What part of, "AirTran Captain" in my profile do you not understand? I mean, you are being, "ridicolus"(sic)!!
HAH! Now you resort to the lamest form of defense on BP.com! The spelling police! I am using google chrome and somehow, "ridicolus" slipped through spell check twice. Who cares about the spelling. I threw down the basics of your deception and you correct my spelling. Here it is again with corrected spelling.
Originally Posted by Deli Guy
Incredible. I believe you really know there is a huge difference between these two situations, but you have learned the art of claiming ridiculous things with a straight face so when your opponent starts a debate with you, it legitimizes the ridiculous! You hold the argument higher than the truth which means you no longer care about truth, you care about your ideology at all costs--even over your nation and (if you are a pilot) your profession. Why don't you run along and organize a nice rally somewhere for Global Warming or Twitter your Facebook or something.
Oh, My you claim to be an Airtran Captain, yet you disregard my profile that claims 12,000 plus hours, retired mil, and civ with an ATP and you start the immaturity by doubting if I am a pilot in your first post to me, but you want to critique my reading skills! Very good and typical of your side. Sounds like it is right out of "Rules for Radicals"! How about responding to your deception? This in no way is in the same venue as your hero Julian Assange.

Last edited:
Post a link to that.

Are you for real? Sure thing, next time my badge is up for renewal I will use my cell camera to take a picture of the SSI statement. Unlike you and the offending pilot, I can understand the consequences of violating agreements.

Dudes a moron....He signed up to be held to a higher standard and blew it. Also don't blame the police for bringing six guys. He obviously had more than one firearm. If he flipped out and only one officer is there we might be reading a different story. "FFDO struggles and kills federal agent". If you want to be a investigative reporter do us all a favor and retire. Then you would be free to pursue your story.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back