FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dec class(es??)

The latest rumors I've heard is 2 classes in December. Can anyone provide any more clarity on that in light of Noreaster's post. Does slow down during peak equal 1 class in Dec? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Hopefully the guys that started today can bring some new info to this thread.

24 started today...

Other than the internal hires, that brings the total out of the pool (since the first class on 22 May) to 216.

14 are supposed to start on 13 Nov. That means total out of the pool (in two weeks) will be 230.

Hopefully the phones will start ringing this week or next!!!!!!

New Class Today

My bud was in the class today.....9 F/O slots, 15 S/O slots with some training to be done off site (about half of each position). According to training dept, should be 2 classes in Dec....good news for April/early May interview groups. Good luck and hopefully, class calls and p test calls for some in the next 2 weeks.
Geauxfly

How long is training?

I know this is posted somewhere, but I'm really lazy.

How long is indoc and FO/SO training on the 3 holer?

Hag

The guys who started on Oct 23rd are due to activate on Jan 6th according to the training letter. 10-11 weeks, probably slowed down a little due to peak.

Normally about 10 weeks to complete IOE and activate, then you get 7 days off. Then its to the line for you, A reserve most likely.

FJ

Got THE call from KD!!!!!

Start date is 4 Dec. She said 12 SO Memphis slots in the class.

Thank you to all my flightinfo brothers/sisters...it would have been so much harder without our ragtag, quasi-intel, WAG network to lean on!!

Keep holding those pool letters out of the water...YOU will get the call too!

FlyFedEx....how many total in the class for 4 Dec?? Is it 12 total in the class or is that just how many will be trained in Memphis? Anyone else getting the call, could you ask how big the total class will be?

PoolIsCool....do you know how many got the call in your interview group?? Hopefully, all 10.

CONGRATS to you both!!!

FlyFedEx....how many total in the class for 4 Dec?? Is it 12 total in the class or is that just how many will be trained in Memphis? Anyone else getting the call, could you ask how big the total class will be?

PoolIsCool....do you know how many got the call in your interview group?? Hopefully, all 10.

CONGRATS to you both!!!

Thanks, KD said it is a small class, only 12 total, all F/E's.
icon26.gif

Latest resources

Back