FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm all for a new class every week!!

The dude that told me Nov 27 as the only November class date said he was surprised that it changed to Nov 13. Only the inside (really inside) folks know for sure. For what it's worth, my current answer to friends/family when asked if I have a training date is:

I won't know until I do...

One thing is for sure, this company is completely worth the wait!! I have friends at several other airlines who were all completely thrilled when I told them I was in the FedEx pool.

Keep the faith Amigos...we will all be working for a Global company with a stock price > $100 and a growth rate > 20% soon!!

New Class Today

Congrats to the new class starting today!! Any good rumors on class sizes and remaining classes in the year (Dec in particular)?
Geauxfly

23 started today...

planned 24 for Oct 30

planned 14 for Nov 13

planned total of 42 for Dec (classes on 4th & 11th)

Note the liberal use of the word "planned"

Good luck to us all!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the 11 Dec class....figure you (FlyFedex) and mid-Apr groups to get call in the next 2 weeks (for 4 Dec class). From earlier posts, it looks like most of mid-Apr has already been called recently to update p test.

Rog.

Hope they add more slots and get as many out of the pool (or at least telephoned out) as soon as possible.

Last edited:
For the poolies. I have a pad available in Southaven. KD can vouch for me. PM if your interested. Your OWN bed :) Wireless, freeweights, 10-12 mins from the 11 bldg or the democrat lot. 2 spots available.

Past...

Final Update through the 13 Nov class calls

Z...congrats to you and your group. I've moved the unconfirmed to confirmed on the 12/13 Apr group based on FlyFedEx's info. Good luck to all on class or p test calls in the coming weeks. Poolie count stands at 63 with 7 more unconfirmed.

April

5/6 - 5 (1) = 4 (Gummo)
11/12 - 5 (2) = 3 (DiamondZ)

12/13 – 5 confirmed (FlyFedEx)
18/19 - 11 (4) = 7 (SilentBob) and Irish
19/20 - 3 added from APF
25/26 - 10 (0) = 10 PoolIsCool
26/27 - 5 (0) = 5 (Balut)
Apr poolies - 30 confirmed

May

2/3 – 5 (0) = 5 (Hagar17)
16/17 - 5 (0) = 5 (geauxfly)
18/19 - 5 (0) = 4 (other one unknown -- missed the inputter)
24/25 - 4 (0) = 4 (airfish)
30/31 - 6 (0) = 5 with 1 unconfirmed (wannabrich)
May poolies - 23 with 1 unconfirmed

June

13/14 - 4 (0) = 4 (jdriver)
June poolies - 4

September

5/6 - 6 (leadsolo)
11/12 - 6 (leadsolo) interviewed, not sure how many are in the pool
Sep Poolies - 6 confirmed, 6 unconfirmed

For the poolies. I have a pad available in Southaven. KD can vouch for me. PM if your interested. Your OWN bed :) Wireless, freeweights, 10-12 mins from the 11 bldg or the democrat lot. 2 spots available.

Past...

There are a bunch of crash pads available. Going rates are up to 250 max to share a room(with own bed). If paying more than that you should have a private room. Congrats everyone getting the call! No longer LOA

from APF...Lawless

Just started class Monday, 23 Oct. Next class will be in on Monday, 30 Oct. KD told us the pool through the June Interview dates will be drained by the end of January. Classes will slow during peak, as will interviews. Post peak, the game is on... lots of interviews and class dates. Looking for about 360 new hires for '07 to include additional MD and 72 new hire F/O's according to numerous management types. Just for grins, the caboose is Line# 4780 until Monday, then we will eclipse 4800.

Latest resources

Back