FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyFedEx,

Any chance on finding out about the 3 possibles from 12/13 Apr...

would make a big difference for the fellas at the end of the month.

noreaster,
Trying to find out from 135Driver over on APC. Had to call myself Poolflyer over there because "FlyFedEx" was already taken! Sorry I don't have more info. I'm still hearing 42 slots in Dec.

Best of luck to all,
FlyFedEx

Nov 27th Class?

Has it been confirmed that the Nov 13 class replaced what we were guessing was going to be on the 27th? There were a couple guys that had mentioned intel that there would be a Nov 27, and then all the sudden a Nov 13 callout started happening. A Nov 27 class would only be a week prior to the Dec 4, but they did the same thing between Sep 25th and Oct 2.

Three more classes would drain the pool by the end of the year! If there were to be a Nov 27 class, calls would go out starting around Nov 6.

Has it been confirmed that the Nov 13 class replaced what we were guessing was going to be on the 27th? There were a couple guys that had mentioned intel that there would be a Nov 27, and then all the sudden a Nov 13 callout started happening. A Nov 27 class would only be a week prior to the Dec 4, but they did the same thing between Sep 25th and Oct 2.

Three more classes would drain the pool by the end of the year! If there were to be a Nov 27 class, calls would go out starting around Nov 6.

I don't think there was intel about a 27 Nov class. I think we were trying to call the shots when we didn't know anything else. That's why it's a crack habit!!! Truth is, none of us really know what is happening until it does. Although, we're done for Nov and 2 classes in Dec as per inside info.

For what it's worth.

One of my buds on property heard it was going to start on the 27th. Starting at the anticipated 3 weeks after the Oct 30th class would have been Thanksgiving week. He also confirmed 2 classes in December.

Let's keep the info flowing!

I suppose this is where I read the 27th rumor. Oh well. Can we still have some hope? Just for fun maybe?

Latest resources

Back