Fastest Business Airplane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon Capt said:
No one believes you, it isn't like you "pulled something over" on anyone here...

You think anyone believes you are a "Falcon Capt." ? I bet the only Falcons and Gulfstreams you fly are for a virtual airline.

want2fly said:
You think anyone believes you are a "Falcon Capt." ? I bet the only Falcons and Gulfstreams you fly are for a virtual airline.
Damn, you figured me out, you ARE a genius...

Now you better get off Dale's computer before he grounds you!

Falcon Capt said:
No one believes you, it isn't like you "pulled something over" on anyone here...

See, the funny thing is, you are acting like Mr. Big Test pilot (1.5 hours in Javelin), but yet you are still living at home with your dad, Dale...

Oh i see you added to your post. So you think I live at home and you think my name is Dale?? WRONG AGAIN!

want2fly said:
Who the F is Dale?
LOL!

Your daddy, the one you live with, his room is down the hall...

So tell us about your Javelin flights, Mr. Test Pilot... Another member asked about what was on your test card... Since you claim to have 1.5 hours in the Javelin and the Javelin only has 1.5 hours on it, and no passengers have been carried, you must be the Chief Test Pilot...

So, lets here it...

Oh wait, I hear your daddy calling...

Falcon Capt said:
LOL!

Your daddy, the one you live with, his room is down the hall...

So tell us about your Javelin flights, Mr. Test Pilot... Another member asked about what was on your test card... Since you claim to have 1.5 hours in the Javelin and the Javelin only has 1.5 hours on it, and no passengers have been carried, you must be the Chief Test Pilot...

So, lets here it...

Oh wait, I hear your daddy calling...

My parents live about 800 miles from here so I don't know where you're getting that from. The only parent who regularly comes to my house is your mom.

want2fly said:
My parents live about 800 miles from here so I don't know where you're getting that from.
Hey, "Baghdad Bob", I ain't buying it...

I've been down this road MANY times here... You ain't the first poser to find his way to FI...

GVFlyer said:
[SIZE=-1]Forgetaboutem Falcon Captain, the kid's a maroon.

GV
[/SIZE]
ROFLMAO!!! But they are fun to toy with!!!

GEXDriver said:
Cessna advertises a 3098 nm range ...Sounds like a flight management problem to me.
No, quite simple. With full pax seats we can't carry full fuel. With reduced fuel and LRC you are already short. Throw in wet/contam runway and/or anti-ice on for TO and it's not going to work.

Latest resources

Back