Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
want2fly said:
Oh it must have been your crystal ball.

Heck, I bet that Falcon Capt know what airplane I fly given the info that I have given out on this board and my IP address.

(challenge?)

want2fly said:
I just can't believe how much time he is wasting on me, all because he's mad that the Javelin is faster than a GV. Oh well.
Mad??? Hardly... As far as time, well it's been about 30 seconds...

The funny thing is, you have nothing to do with the Javelin, nor have you flown one and most likely won't... And until the Javelin exceeds Mach 1.07, it isn't faster than the G-V (G-V attained Mach 1.07 during flight testing)...

Thanks for playing...

He's a POSER

want2fly said:
Nice try but that's not even close to where I live. Why dont you look up my IP now? I'll have some new ones for you tomorrow too.
Being a Javelin test pilot and all, I'm sure you'd be able to tell us how the flights are going, I mean what's on your test card today, Ace?

501261 said:
Being a Javelin test pilot and all, I'm sure you'd be able to tell us how the flights are going, I mean what's on your test card today, Ace?

I never once said that i was a Javelin test pilot

If you're going to lie about something at least pick something thats even in the ballpark of plausible.

ATG Javelin. Here's their website http://www.avtechgroup.com/

And a snip of a press release:
Like the first flight, the second and third flights were conducted at Centennial Airport in Englewood, Colorado. The Javelin prototype’s landing gear remained down and flaps were deployed at ten degrees. During the last two 35 minute flights, speeds varied from 135 knots to 185 knots within a test altitude block of 10,000 feet to 14,000 feet. Bank angles have progressively increased to 45 degrees. The test pilots continue to carry out successful assessment of the handling qualities of the aircraft which included longitudinal and lateral stability roll, performance and trim effectiveness. Tests were also conducted to determine how changes in thrust affect the aircraft pitch axis. Side slip tests were conducted to verify and expand take off and landing cross-wind limitations. Flight testing is scheduled to continue throughout the rest of the year.

That's about an hour and a half total flight testing as of 10/31/2005.

This one time...I caught a 26lb largemouth bass...in a farm pond...that nobody knows about...and nobody saw...but it was there...and I caught it...and it was that big.

want2fly said:
You guys sure are fun to screw with. It's no wonder there's so much flame bait on here.
No one believes you, it isn't like you "pulled something over" on anyone here...

See, the funny thing is, you are acting like Mr. Big Test pilot (1.5 hours in Javelin), but yet you are still living at home with your dad, Dale...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back