• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA will begin random ramp and line checks @ mesaba starting 7/27/09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical govt. response...I'm sure the Colgan crash and PNCL crash were caused by out of date publications or not having a license in the wallet:rolleyes:

What we do without the government looking out for us?

You really believe that's what we're "looking out" for? Out of date publications or certificates?

He's making corporate pilots look really, REALLY bad...and let's not get started on the number of times some King Air or bizjet guy really gummed up the works at a busy airline hub.

You really believe that's what we're "looking out" for? Out of date publications or certificates?
Based on your SCSU heritage.....I'd guess if you are in MEM you are looking for a good deal on BBQ & Beer...... Call me if you find it!

the weather was 1000/3, vfr to me, why didnt you just take off vfr

You're showing your complete ignorance. Think about this and get back to me. God help your pax when you become PIC.

All you guys have done is dig yourselves into a hole, from confirming that you have to go missed on an ILS when the weather is vfr due to incompetence, to recommending blasting off into 1000/3 in a jet without a clearance. I didn't think much of you guys before, and now you've just confirmed my suspicions. No wonder most corporate flight dept's won't hire you.

Last edited:
I totally agree with everything cjdriver has said. XJ is causing cities all over the place to fail! Just look what has happened to Detroit!

I also heard Mesaba shot JFK, forced Punky Brewster to get breast reductions, and - worst of all - forced Hannah Barbara to add Scrappy Doo.

Bad people. Especially those Saab drivers. They're all cheats and liars.

Latest resources

Back