• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA will begin random ramp and line checks @ mesaba starting 7/27/09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back to the original intent of the thread....
WHO CARES? I welcome all the FEDS on my jumpseat. It will not change my job, my performance, or my level of professionalism. In fact, if it's one of our POI's, it will be nice to catch up with them again. Do your job, by the book, and it's just another day in Mesabaland.

...It will not change my job, my performance, or my level of professionalism...Do your job, by the book, and it's just another day in Mesabaland.

That's all I ever ask of any crew I ride with! Spot on, CptMurf.

You really believe that's what we're "looking out" for? Out of date publications or certificates?

That's the first thing most Feds ask for...Are you a Fed?

You're showing your complete ignorance. Think about this and get back to me. God help your pax when you become PIC.

All you guys have done is dig yourselves into a hole, from confirming that you have to go missed on an ILS when the weather is vfr due to incompetence, to recommending blasting off into 1000/3 in a jet without a clearance. I didn't think much of you guys before, and now you've just confirmed my suspicions. No wonder most corporate flight dept's won't hire you.

Seriously dumbass, shut up.

You could not possibly do a better job of showing what a complete dumbass you are. Colassal dumbass.

Just to clarify, you are a giant dumbass.

W

Seriously dumbass, shut up.

You could not possibly do a better job of showing what a complete dumbass you are. Colassal dumbass.

Just to clarify, you are a giant dumbass.

W

Glad I could help you out on sentence structure you idiot, at least you are able to take direction. Now, gear up....shut up.

Glad I could help you out on sentence structure you idiot, at least you are able to take direction. Now, gear up....shut up.

Did I mention how large a dumbass you are yet?
You may actually be growing. A dumbass with potential.

Back to the intent of the thread. I think it funny the line/ramp checks are categorized as "random", when there is a start date, a targeted carrier, and base.

Latest resources

Back