• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA will begin random ramp and line checks @ mesaba starting 7/27/09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KMox were you with me into TOL last monday?

KMox is everywhere.

Rumor has it that he occasionally appears in a puff of smoke at the bottom of the jetbridge stairs. Next time you're preflighting and you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, you know that KMox is watching you.

He becomes like a spook story that IOE captains tell the new hires - rat on your captain, and KMox will get ya.

Last edited:
KMox is everywhere.

Rumor has it that he occasionally appears in a puff of smoke at the bottom of the jetbridge stairs. Next time you're preflighting and you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, you know that KMox is watching you.

He becomes like a spook story that IOE captains tell the new hires - rat on your captain, and KMox will get ya.

I don't care who you are, now that's some funny stuff right there.....

KMox is everywhere.

Crap...now I'm scared of myself! That's classic!!!

It couldn't have been JL but if it had I'd love to see pictures:p

It wasn't JL :) For the record, there is only 1 POI per carrier. The rest of us are classified as Assistant POI (APOI), Aircrew Program Manager (APM), or Aviation Safety Inspector (ASI). There are only 2 inspectors in our office who are current and qualified on the SF340...and I wasn't the one in MEM.

:D

It wasn't JL :) For the record, there is only 1 POI per carrier. The rest of us are classified as Assistant POI (APOI), Aircrew Program Manager (APM), or Aviation Safety Inspector (ASI). There are only 2 inspectors in our office who are current and qualified on the SF340...and I wasn't the one in MEM.

:D
Most likely RM. Great guy. Hates the SAAB jumpseat, but loves the SAAB. He better, he flew it for 9E, Chicago Express, Shuttle... Don't try to pull anything over on him, he knows the aircraft well. Do your job the way you were trained, and you just might learn something from him too.

The title and purpose of this thread are both a total waste of time. If you're not daily prepared for a Fed line check or a company line check, you deserve to be immediately violated and have your ticket suspended. Anything other than being daily prepared, and you don't deserve to fly passengers or make a paycheck.

Latest resources

Back