Evergreen updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

Anyone here working at Evergreen have any updates? Still 5 FOs on furlough? Any recall news?

Is "Buzz" still DO?

And what position is Captain SH in now?

"buzz" is the VP.

SH is DO again.

No hiring forecast, but the first -400BCF is on the way now, may be on our cert by feb.

I don't work there, but talked to a line guy who said the furloughs have been recalled (except for a bypass). He also said something about hiring in the next 2 months.

Just got a companywide voicemail from Buzz yesterday...hiring 16 as we speak for the 4th 'Dreamlifter" and then 17 later for a forecasted 747-4 by Feb. But as we all know this could change in a day!!

I heard they are doing the Air France one first then maybe the JAL plane..I know the MX guys are starting -400 training.

I heard they are doing the Air France one first then maybe the JAL plane..I know the MX guys are starting -400 training.

Thats great finally maybe a bit of Mov't. I don't get to hear all the "5 Towns" rumors over here on the LCF side of the house in CHS.

The first -400 coming is AF, with two more coming after that, all perhaps by end of 2010. AF wants very badly to get rid of them.

JAL offered the ENTIRE -400BCF fleet, along with offering to carry the paper on them. The situation is so dire over there now that I believe they backed out of the last bit.

The first -400 coming is AF, with two more coming after that, all perhaps by end of 2010. AF wants very badly to get rid of them.

JAL offered the ENTIRE -400BCF fleet, along with offering to carry the paper on them. The situation is so dire over there now that I believe they backed out of the last bit.

I bet those JAL planes are in perfect shape too.

Latest resources

Back