• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust me you don't want to fly for Evergreen. Don't get me wrong, there are some very good people there and I enjoyed the work. Unless there are current contracts flying is scarce. I've seen furloughs go very deep!

There is no such thing as a sure thing. If you need a job, go for it. There are alot worse out there. Evergreen has its problems, but its not all that bad.

There is no such thing as a sure thing. If you need a job, go for it. There are alot worse out there. Evergreen has its problems, but its not all that bad.

Funnest flying I've ever done! QOL compared to other similar carriers not bad (business class or better commercialing 16 on, 14 or 15 off, Vacation.. you get a month off,) pay not very good though compared to similar carriers and you could get 32 days flying in a row if you're not careful, but on the other hand you can also get a month off and if you bid vacation time right that can end up as 2 months off. When I left my last position (which was pretty descent) my apps were to these kinds of carriers (Atlas / Polar, ATI, ABX...etc) so I could experience a few years seeing the world on someone elses dime (or should I say nickel ) and acquire some heavy international experience. This type of flying isn't for everyone...I've seen guys quit after a few months and others love it and never want to go back to the grind of flying "self loading cargo" doing 3 days on 2 days off and going to beautiful places like Harrisburgh, Pa.!
The last point I will; make about Evergreen that is most important....Don't be in the bottom 10% of the seniority list in Jan!! This year is an exception but most years Jan things slow to a halt until about April and the seniority list is shrunk to correspond.

Last edited:
Trust me you don't want to fly for Evergreen. Don't get me wrong, there are some very good people there and I enjoyed the work. Unless there are current contracts flying is scarce. I've seen furloughs go very deep!

All the flying is pretty much long term contracts (Boeing, US military and now the Chinese authorizations for Shanghai)..that is one thing that EZ seems to do right.

Is snail mail or fax the only way to submit a resume?

Haven't found any email addresses?

Is snail mail or fax the only way to submit a resume?

Haven't found any email addresses?

Get someone on the inside to deliver your application / resume along with your copy sent also by you to:

Attn: Recruiter
3850 Three Mile Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128

ok

Thanks

Latest resources

Back