• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Evergreen updates?

Flyer1015

Total Time
Moola
Anyone here working at Evergreen have any updates? Still 5 FOs on furlough? Any recall news?

Is "Buzz" still DO?

And what position is Captain SH in now?

propsarebest

Total Time
"buzz" is the VP.

SH is DO again.

No hiring forecast, but the first -400BCF is on the way now, may be on our cert by feb.

FO 4 Life

2 Mai Tai minimum
Total Time
5:00
I don't work there, but talked to a line guy who said the furloughs have been recalled (except for a bypass). He also said something about hiring in the next 2 months.

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
Just got a companywide voicemail from Buzz yesterday...hiring 16 as we speak for the 4th 'Dreamlifter" and then 17 later for a forecasted 747-4 by Feb. But as we all know this could change in a day!!

Zoneload

Total Time
I heard they are doing the Air France one first then maybe the JAL plane..I know the MX guys are starting -400 training.

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
I heard they are doing the Air France one first then maybe the JAL plane..I know the MX guys are starting -400 training.

Thats great finally maybe a bit of Mov't. I don't get to hear all the "5 Towns" rumors over here on the LCF side of the house in CHS.

propsarebest

Total Time
The first -400 coming is AF, with two more coming after that, all perhaps by end of 2010. AF wants very badly to get rid of them.

JAL offered the ENTIRE -400BCF fleet, along with offering to carry the paper on them. The situation is so dire over there now that I believe they backed out of the last bit.

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
The first -400 coming is AF, with two more coming after that, all perhaps by end of 2010. AF wants very badly to get rid of them.

JAL offered the ENTIRE -400BCF fleet, along with offering to carry the paper on them. The situation is so dire over there now that I believe they backed out of the last bit.

I bet those JAL planes are in perfect shape too.

BuckMurdock1

Total Time
7000+
Just curious-
Is Evergreen home-basing pilots, or is it still a handful of domiciles? If the latter is true- which one is junior (for F/Os)?

propsarebest

Total Time
JFK and SUU are the bases for the classics. JFK is the one a new hire would get- SUU only supports two airplanes, so it is small and fairly senior.

Only "home based" pilots are the check airmen.

ABUSED PILOT

Total Time
7000+
With the way things are,they can be very picky. To get a shot, you need a pilot recommendation. 4000 hr ATP.. and prior museum experience.