Ever do something dumb yourself?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
keyless

My truck has keyless entry, walked up to my house after a nice 14hr duty day, and on my front porch... found myself clicking the unlock button.. genius!

I sat at a stop sign waiting for the light to change.

Better than going stop sign to stop sign and coming up on a red light. Of course, thought it was a stop sign as well-about crapped my pants half way throught the red light.

I was out the gate counter for Southwest at Skyharbor once, when a 737 captain came up to the counter and I asked him how it was doing. He told me: "not good, I can't find my airplane".

Better than going stop sign to stop sign and coming up on a red light. Of course, thought it was a stop sign as well-about crapped my pants half way throught the red light.
Been there. Done that. Not good.

I let my roommate borrow my crashpad car once with the understanding that he would leave a note in my v-file telling me where it was. So I got off a trip and found a map that looked like it was drawn by a three year old. I used my best map reading ability to decipher that it was located somewhere in the employee parking lot, and set off on my journey. Much to my displeasure, I was forced to search in the remnants of a snow storm. There was approximately six inches of snow on the ground which had blown into drifts, fortunately there were a few cars that had traveled through the parking lot so I could walk in their tracks. The temperature was about 10 degrees F and the wind was strong. I walked around the parking long enough to circle it twice (and curse out my roommate about 1000 times), when another roommate drove by and offered to aide in my search. A few minutes later we located the lost vehicle. We later celebrated the great accomplishment over beers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back