• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh the IRONY. Run to the next regional that now has downward pressure put on it to take cuts. Because of YOU.

Even AAG is telling Eagle that it has to compete with Delta getting cheaper feed so THEY need to take cuts.

Congrats on leading the way.

Oh I see where you're going.

Downward pressure on wages is going to happen in an industry that is going to shrink by more than a half.

Does everyone seriously attribute your wage pressure to Pinnacles BK contract? Sorry, but the industry is shrinking. Pinnacle was going to fall or take a paycut,that's the way we are going.

Thank God Eagle can fire back "we'll those paycuts sure are working well for Endeavor aren't they?"

Who's running? 2010 Colgan hires and some pinnacle guys ran to compass, but the rest are leaving to LCC's and Airways. I would have gladly come over to your airline if you guys offered me 04 longevity...but let's get real here...that ******************** ain't going to happen! 9E shuts downs+planes are distributed out to other regionals+no one gives a ********************. ALPA could give a rats ass about any regional pilot.

....and I hope you find a way out of Endeavor soon!

Thanks!!

Maybe if you foreigners had not lowered the wages for flight instructors to $15 (while your Country supplemented your income)20 years ago? Maybe if you foreigners had not been able to work in my country and take my mainline job 15 years ago (I hear you everyday on the radio)? Maybe if you had not been able to keep dual citizenship and the like, hookup with a women and get your greencard and citizenship? I mean, I can't work in your country.

I know you guys are great pilots and super educated, but you guys have done a number on the US Airline Industry.

If we kicked all you guys out, nobody would have been on furlough and wages would have gone up years ago.

My Father fought for this Country. My Grandfather fought for this Country. My Great GrandFather fought for this country. And now, I have to fight you for a job, while you judge me. Why don't you go back home and fly for your Country? Thanks for spending your flight training money here, but is it time to go home? Yea?

I really had to work hard to compete for Flight Instructor jobs, 135 Jobs, 121 Regional Jobs and now Mainline Jobs. I know you guys are good, but show some respect. You guys are the real problem here. But, let's not forget who owns most of the flight schools in the country. And that is what has been the benefit for you. Peace!

Last edited:
Thanks!!

Maybe if you foreigners had not lowered the wages for flight instructors to $15 (while your Country supplemented your income)20 years ago? Maybe if you foreigners had not been able to work in my country and take my mainline job 15 years ago (I hear you everyday on the radio)? Maybe if you had not been able to keep dual citizenship and the like, hookup with a women and get your greencard and citizenship? I mean, I can't work in your country.

I know you guys are great pilots and super educated, but you guys have done a number on the US Airline Industry.

If we kicked all you guys out, nobody would have been on furlough and wages would have gone up years ago.

My Father fought for this Country. My Grandfather fought for this Country. My Great GrandFather fought for this country. And now, I have to fight you for a job, while you judge me. Why don't you go back home and fly for your Country? Thanks for spending your flight training money here, but is it time to go home? Yea?

I really had to work hard to compete for Flight Instructor jobs, 135 Jobs, 121 Regional Jobs and now Mainline Jobs. I know you guys are good, but show some respect. You guys are the real problem here. But, let's not forget who owns most of the flight schools in the country. And that is what has been the benefit for you. Peace!
Unless you are a Native American, you are an immigrant. My wife and I look back at our grandparents, they were all born outside of the US, Canada, Belgium, Norway, and England. Immigrants coming to this country is part of what makes it great. We are one of the few of the G-20 nations that have a birthrate that exceeds our death rate.

BTW These immigrants also fight for this country, it is a path to citizenship. You will find them in military cemeteries all over the United States.

Unless you are a Native American, you are an immigrant. My wife and I look back at our grandparents, they were all born outside of the US, Canada, Belgium, Norway, and England. Immigrants coming to this country is part of what makes it great. We are one of the few of the G-20 nations that have a birthrate that exceeds our death rate.

BTW These immigrants also fight for this country, it is a path to citizenship. You will find them in military cemeteries all over the United States.

The best post I've read! Also America does not have a national language.

This thread is officially off the rails. Blame the immigrants? How long has that been in your craw NEWSOUTH? Well someone just needs to invoke Godwins law and we can officially bed this one down.

I'm a Native American. I was born here. And the remains they discovered that have Caucasian DNA give me as much right to claim native status as anyone.

I don't think his point was directed at immigration in general, but foreign pilots coming here, building their time while driving wages down, and high tailing it out of here for the first high paying foreign gig they can get.

My family has been in this country since the mid 1700s. I have Cherokees in my ancestry. So what does this have to do with a modern, global economy? Nothing. This country for too long has sat back and allowed the Europeans to get away with murder when it comes to aviation. Airbus and its subsidies wrecked McDonnell Douglas. European pilots can come here, build their time, and head back to their protected jobs in Europe. We allow any of these guys to convert their licenses to US licenses. If I want to go fly it Europe I have to pay for an expensive course. The US needs to adopt a reciprocal policy when it comes to this stuff. If a country places restrictions on converting a US license then we should respond in kind if one of their citizens wants to work here. If the Europeans continue to subsidize Airbus, then the US should place tariffs on their products to reflect the subsidy. We have the biggest aviation market in the world, and everybody wants in. Its high time we started acting like the biggest kid on the block and using our economic might to protect our own people instead of trying to get along with everybody and playing nice.

Latest resources

Back