• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not going to get into this fight, but it is entertaining and has brought up a good point. I wish there would be a memo put out to all Delta pilots. Yes, we at Endeavor work for a company owned by Delta and in many cases have worse benefits for Delta than a new hire baggage thrower's second cousin with a buddy pass. We do not have a flow, some of us did have a flow but it was taken away from us by Delta and ALPA. WHat we have now is an interview with sometimes a 25% success rate for a job offer-which will be even lower because the sweatshop that Delta created here at BENDOVER has created a workplace that can neither keep nor attract employees to fly the planes. How many hours of sick time Does Delta pilots get a year? We get about a 3 day trip covered for our sick time each year. How much money was deposited into the Delta pilot profit sharing program last quarter again? 250 million? Oh yeah, I think I got $75 dollars last quarter for my part in that success after my pilot group took a $10 million dollar pay cut this year. The list goes on and every time I hear the ignorance of a Delta pilot when it comes to what they did to us and how they benefit from it makes me disgusted.

It's not just Delta pilots. It's the majority of them at all legacies, and the unions that support them. The percentage of pilots that mentor and care about this profession for the next generations is pathetic.

Talking contract differences. Let's say for arguments sake G.L. is toped out on the 76 and is "making it rain." with green slips. He could easily make $150k in pay. Add to this Delta's direct contribution pension plan of 15%. 150 x .15 = $22,500. Don't forget profit share of $10,500. Total compensation in the other category of $33,000. What can an Endeavor FO expect?

You are forgetting about sick time (add up to 100 hours, no verification up to that point needed), vacation, and training. That is more than "1000 hrs" potential. Now, I don't work that hard, but it can be done.

Im sorry an Endeavor FO makes so little. I hope all Endeavor pilots get the chance to interview and get hired, at Delta or wherever else they want to go.

I am getting concerned that some people are taking their anger out on the DL pilots, who are not to blame. I don't remember the DCI pilots standing up and yelling frustration when mainline was furloughing and DCI growing with new RJs. Unfortunately your beef lies with management, your own and the owners. If you don't like it, vote with your feet. Many are, but others don't want to start over. That is your choice unfortunately. I do hope you all get what you want, and I hope that includes a class to mainline. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks again for proving what a colossal a-hole you are.

I'm on the -88, but I do understand that the 767 is all combined now. I also understand how greenslips work (duh). My POINT is you you constantly brag about your international overnights (which if you're as senior as you claim, you could hold exclusively), but whenever the story serves your interests, you suddenly change your tune. Now you pick up domestic greenslips just to mentor young regional pilots on the jumpseat. Got it!

General, you are a liar and are not a pilot. Most likely a dispatcher. Everyone here knows that. This is why they shred you on the majors board constanly. This is also why you troll the regionals board. You can't hang over there. Please go away, you have no credibility left. Don't call me a ding a ling because I'm a girl. Don't tell me I work at ASA because you can't address my actual comment without another lie. Don't talk about your homoerotic fantasies with "uncle steve". Just go away. Find another hobby.

Mods, users of this webboard are dropping like flies. All the serious conversations have moved to apc dot com, mostly because of this fool. It's not entertaining anymore. Please delete him and give this board some chance of survival. It's gone on long enough.

You are laughable. Enjoy the rest of your time at Expressjet. I am allowed to give my opinions on any section on this board. Just because you can't debate your way out of a paper bag doesn't give you the right to demand (?) that I should be removed. You are ridiculous.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are forgetting about sick time (add up to 100 hours, no verification up to that point needed), vacation, and training. That is more than "1000 hrs" potential. Now, I don't work that hard, but it can be done.

Im sorry an Endeavor FO makes so little. I hope all Endeavor pilots get the chance to interview and get hired, at Delta or wherever else they want to go.

I am getting concerned that some people are taking their anger out on the DL pilots, who are not to blame. I don't remember the DCI pilots standing up and yelling frustration when mainline was furloughing and DCI growing with new RJs. Unfortunately your beef lies with management, your own and the owners. If you don't like it, vote with your feet. Many are, but others don't want to start over. That is your choice unfortunately. I do hope you all get what you want, and I hope that includes a class to mainline. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's precisely attitudes like yours that's destroying this industry. Blame it on management. Sure they are the ones that pull the trigger, but you don't have to load the dam gun for them. I see very little concern for this profession in the future by mainline pilots and the unions. What is going to attract new pilots into this industry? I sense that you're laughing about the struggles in the regional sector, and that you think a mainline job is everything, but one has to start somewhere. It's all about balance, and right now it's way out of balance. Furthermore, comparing DCI growth and the lack of at mainline is apples to oranges. During that time there were still incentives for people to enter this industry. Again, it's all about balance.

It's precisely attitudes like yours that's destroying this industry. Blame it on management. Sure they are the ones that pull the trigger, but you don't have to load the dam gun for them. I see very little concern for this profession in the future by mainline pilots and the unions. What is going to attract new pilots into this industry? I sense that you're laughing about the struggles in the regional sector, and that you think a mainline job is everything, but one has to start somewhere. It's all about balance, and right now it's way out of balance. Furthermore, comparing DCI growth and the lack of at mainline is apples to oranges. During that time there were still incentives for people to enter this industry. Again, it's all about balance.

Oh come on now. DL pilots don't control your fate. You negotiate on your own behalf. Oil is high and making your 50 seaters inefficient. New hiring and fatigue rules have affected you too. None of that is because of mainline pilots. The legacies are more profitable due to fees and can buy RJs and farm them out to the lowest bidder. Your part of the industry is in turmoil, and if you don't like it, you can try something else. Don't blame people that don't have a say in the matter. Luckily there will be retirements, but it's starting to sound like you still won't be satisfied. Oh well. The high cost of training is pushing people away from starting careers, along with more UAV pilots at the military. There will be a shortage, which should be good for everyone here now. The union can only do so much. The companies themselves should be more concerned, and should be the ones offering scholarships.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I'll put my credibility against his any day. General Lee is not a Delta pilot. Simple reason... he lacks the maturity to pass the interview. No Delta pilot would act like he does in public. He can sling all the mud he wants, but he knows everyone here agrees with me.

Bye Bye--

I'll put my credibility against his any day. General Lee is not a Delta pilot. Simple reason... he lacks the maturity to pass the interview. No Delta pilot would act like he does in public. He can sling all the mud he wants, but he knows everyone here agrees with me.

Bye Bye--

I assumed he was a paid troll of flightinfo.

Oh come on now. DL pilots don't control your fate. You negotiate on your own behalf. Oil is high and making your 50 seaters inefficient. New hiring and fatigue rules have affected you too. None of that is because of mainline pilots. The legacies are more profitable due to fees and can buy RJs and farm them out to the lowest bidder. Your part of the industry is in turmoil, and if you don't like it, you can try something else. Don't blame people that don't have a say in the matter. Luckily there will be retirements, but it's starting to sound like you still won't be satisfied. Oh well. The high cost of training is pushing people away from starting careers, along with more UAV pilots at the military. There will be a shortage, which should be good for everyone here now. The union can only do so much. The companies themselves should be more concerned, and should be the ones offering scholarships.

Bye Bye---General Lee

A shortage may provide the leverage for better compensation, but may also degrade the quality of life at all levels. Remember it's all about money. Furthermore, how can you claim that it's only management? They offer just what will pass to the pilot group, and dangle carrots in front of you too. I gaurentee you that little or no thought was given to the plans mainline had for the regional sector and how it would further destroy this industry. It's every man for themselves. Sure they are adding some jets, and there will be some retirements, but nothing is being done to attract new pilots. It's sad that you feel the only answer is "if you don't like it leave"

We've already determined he's not a pilot. He's a 25 year old web board troll with too much time on his hands. Stop listening to that spooge.

Latest resources

Back