• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh come on now. DL pilots don't control your fate. You negotiate on your own behalf. Oil is high and making your 50 seaters inefficient. New hiring and fatigue rules have affected you too. None of that is because of mainline pilots. The legacies are more profitable due to fees and can buy RJs and farm them out to the lowest bidder. Your part of the industry is in turmoil, and if you don't like it, you can try something else. Don't blame people that don't have a say in the matter. Luckily there will be retirements, but it's starting to sound like you still won't be satisfied. Oh well. The high cost of training is pushing people away from starting careers, along with more UAV pilots at the military. There will be a shortage, which should be good for everyone here now. The union can only do so much. The companies themselves should be more concerned, and should be the ones offering scholarships.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This coming from a guy that supposed worked for Comair.

Amazing.

I'll put my credibility against his any day. General Lee is not a Delta pilot. Simple reason... he lacks the maturity to pass the interview. No Delta pilot would act like he does in public. He can sling all the mud he wants, but he knows everyone here agrees with me.

Bye Bye--

Private lee is sure acting like an immature little poo say. Yes, Delta pilots spend their lives terrorizing the regional boards at flightinfo with 19,000 posts about the same old crap. Right? Really? Hang it up already you poser. Box Office has it right and you are irrelevant. Nobody believes your bovine scatology.

Um, I dunno. I've gotten some really uncalled-for backlash on DL jumpseats simply because of my place of employment. Some of those ATL goons are real pieces of work. Wouldn't want to sit beside some of them for more than 1.5 hours, and even that was a challenge. I can definitely see Genny Lee being a DL pilot. Definitely.

There is not one single Colgan captain with seven years seniority that is more senior than a 15 year mesaba guy.

There is not one single Colgan captain with seven years seniority that is more senior than a 15 year mesaba guy.

Nope but they are all more senior than former Mesaba captains with 9 years. And 9 years at Colgan does put you at or beyond 13 year Mesaba.

Latest resources

Back