• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You denegrate, disrespect, and insult every pilot who doesn't work for the mighty DAL. You are a really disgusting individual here on these boards with some kind of a superiority complex.
Most with this condition are hiding some form of inadequacy. Have you some sort of "little" concern you would like to share?
By the way, addiction is also a big problem area with you, just like substance dependency, gambling, or posting nearly 19,000 times on a message board.
Sorry, but the best help anyone could get from you is simply this.......bugger off!

He doesn't fly for delta. Would you fools stop feeding that jiz stain

LOL thanks putz, I'll apply....right! :rolleyes:

Just looking out for you, Putz, and looking out for USA ATC. It's safer for all of us if you are confined to intra Vietnam flights! :)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well we certainly don't have worry about your sorry arse flying a bird. You can't get out from behind that 'puter mommy got you for Christmas mainly because of your big fat arse. You probally still believe in Snta too huh putz.

You are a really disgusting individual here on these boards with some kind of a superiority complex.

Not just any kind. This is full blown narcissism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Apparently, a true, full blown narcissist is so overwhelming to deal with that most shrinks won't take on more than one at a time. I dated one a while back. A shrink, not a narcissist.

Funny thing is, a narcissist has 1 or on rare occasion 2 people who he looks up to and holds up as even holier than himself. Usually a maternal figure, sometimes a mentor or role model. I'm guessing in this case, mommy dearest, and Richard. Wanna make the G-Lee man stew? Talk about his momma. He won't dare let you see it, but it'll make him fume.

Not just any kind. This is full blown narcissism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Apparently, a true, full blown narcissist is so overwhelming to deal with that most shrinks won't take on more than one at a time. I dated one a while back. A shrink, not a narcissist.

Funny thing is, a narcissist has 1 or on rare occasion 2 people who he looks up to and holds up as even holier than himself. Usually a maternal figure, sometimes a mentor or role model. I'm guessing in this case, mommy dearest, and Richard. Wanna make the G-Lee man stew? Talk about his momma. He won't dare let you see it, but it'll make him fume.

Pretty sure Gennylee's momma bought him the puter so he could be pretend to be a Delta pilot....:beer:

The imploding regionals mean that the majors will have to start flying the former regional passengers...which is GREAT for all of us pilots.

The imploding regionals mean that the majors will have to start flying the former regional passengers...which is GREAT for all of us pilots.

Careful Cliff, these Regional guys might think you are trying to denigrate them! You aren't trying to offer support in their eyes, you are putting them down.... Don't offer encouragement, that just makes then mad......???....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Disagree! Many years of commuting never have had any insults. Always gentlemen and class acts.

Same here, never had a problem jumpseating on anyone.

Latest resources

Back