• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll put my credibility against his any day. General Lee is not a Delta pilot. Simple reason... he lacks the maturity to pass the interview. No Delta pilot would act like he does in public. He can sling all the mud he wants, but he knows everyone here agrees with me.

Bye Bye--

Seriously, who cares?

Seriously, who cares?

Exactly. Box Office can't come up with anything useful, so she goes on the Warpath against someone (me) who gives an opinion and can back it up. She is worthless. She just can't add anything of substance. And if she is so upset by my opinions, she can put me on ignore. I really don't mind.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This coming from a guy that supposed worked for Comair.

Amazing.

Red-liar is at it again. I never worked for Comair. Nope. But, Red-liar did pay for his type rating, which is a shame .

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here's the simple truth..........Most Delta pilots have NO clue what DAL did with Pinnacle, or how bad it is. Most USAirways pilots have no clue what happened at PSA. Most mainline pilots, at any airline, have no clue what is going on across the regional airline industry.

I hate to say it, but I don't feel bad for Endeavor pilots at all. They chose to vote yes on what they have, so I feel they should enjoy every moment of it. They had the opportunity to write their own future, and they tossed it, so that someone could write it for them.

General- somehow you slipped through the cracks and landed the job. Good for you. I wouldn't be so fast to flaunt it the way you are. Most Delta pilots I know are a real class act. You, unfortunately, are not.

Here's the simple truth..........Most Delta pilots have NO clue what DAL did with Pinnacle, or how bad it is. Most USAirways pilots have no clue what happened at PSA. Most mainline pilots, at any airline, have no clue what is going on across the regional airline industry.

I hate to say it, but I don't feel bad for Endeavor pilots at all. They chose to vote yes on what they have, so I feel they should enjoy every moment of it. They had the opportunity to write their own future, and they tossed it, so that someone could write it for them.

General- somehow you slipped through the cracks and landed the job. Good for you. I wouldn't be so fast to flaunt it the way you are. Most Delta pilots I know are a real class act. You, unfortunately, are not.

"Like"

Latest resources

Back