• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would Delta hire Bendover pilots?. We are already short staffed, and FO's are leaving in herds. Why make matters worse? Bendover won't be around for long... With more and more 200's heading to the desert = downgrades. Which in turn causes pilots to leave. Can't stop the bleeding. Oh XJ what happened :(

Why would Delta hire Bendover pilots?. We are already short staffed, and FO's are leaving in herds. Why make matters worse? Bendover won't be around for long... With more and more 200's heading to the desert = downgrades. Which in turn causes pilots to leave. Can't stop the bleeding. Oh XJ what happened :(

They said they are slowing our SSP interviews too, if I understand correctly. Makes sense, don't need the interview space if abucnh of the candidates will be FO's againbefore their turn comes up.

Not that it matters, but whenthis place hits the 1100-1200 total pilot mark by January of next year, what will the future of this place be?

You can't staple the pilots left because it'll be mostly rejected SSP captains and a small number wjo havent started class yet. Never mind moral will actually be lower.

You can't sell this place because the economics aren't there.

You can't attract new hires because you can't rationalize paying anything more than a pittance.

The only end game I see is a quasi Comair severance package. Then you offer the 900s to whichever regional needs a 2:1 or a 3:1 who is still flying a lot of 50seaters around.

I know it is negative talk, but in fairness we are in a negative place. Can anyone think of anything? I'm asking seriously. Anyway, about 2000 guys will have the ability of leaving when it works for them instead of Deltas alternative of winding us down in four months during chpt11.

The only end game I see is a quasi Comair severance package. Then you offer the 900s to whichever regional needs a 2:1 or a 3:1 who is still flying a lot of 50seaters around.

Wasn't that the point all along?

Wasn't that the point all along?

Depends who you believe. Honestly the company showed some honest effort but their entire biz plan depended on finding +400 pilots who would get hired on for Pinnacle 99 rates and no signing bonus. It appears, as stupid as it sounds, that was plan A. Plan B appears to be to wind down until they figure something out.

Oh well, after a sh!tty seniority number, I could care less if this place implodes. You earn seniority....it's not given to you!!

I hear a lot of ex 9l guys are holding 900 ca slots. With the quotas etc, how is that possible? Addition of new airframes?

Not flaming, just curious

I hear a lot of ex 9l guys are holding 900 ca slots. With the quotas etc, how is that possible? Addition of new airframes?

Not flaming, just curious

Because after the Quotas are filled it's by seniority. And we all know how that turned out for many Colgan pilots via Block

Apparently mainline informed your airline that "official" hiring will increase to 600 this year, up from 300 previously announced. Many in the training dept think that number could go higher. Some good news for some Endeavor pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Under what rock do you expect to find 30 much less 600 pilots with any interest in jumping into this soiled dumpster of an operation?

Latest resources

Back