• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Under what rock do you expect to find 30 much less 600 pilots with any interest in jumping into this soiled dumpster of an operation?

Uhhhhhh what? I said maybe extra DL hiring will HELP move some pilots out of your airline, and help move up remaining pilots. I want people to succeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Then I misunderstood you. Either way I wonder how long before Delta puts out a letter similar to United explaining that gutting MEM and CVG wasn't enough. That much of DTW and SLC must be cut for lack of ability to staff DCI and move leftover resources to New York and ATL.

Come on over to SKYW, where the 2 year seat lock in the EMB120 and being based in FAT will make you long for the old night shift asst manager position at Taco Bell back. But don't worry the 7 year(and climbing) upgrade will still be there for you. The 2 leg(minimum) commute plus the SFO flow delays and 26 leg 4 day trips coupled with 117 rules mean, this will be your life for 24 months minimum.

Last edited:
Come on over to SKYW, where the 2 year seat lock in the EMB120 and being based in FAT will make you long for the old night shift asst manager position at Taco Bell back. But don't worry the 7 year(and climbing) upgrade will still be there for you. The 2 leg(minimum) commute plus the SFO flow delays and 26 leg 4 day trips coupled with 117 rules mean, this will be your life for 24 months minimum.

Yeah, but you're getting those groovy Mitsubishi MRJs in a few years that will look awesome in Alaska Eskimo colors... At least you got that going for you. :D

Uhhhhhh what? I said maybe extra DL hiring will HELP move some pilots out of your airline, and help move up remaining pilots. I want people to succeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How are your posts doing over at airliners.net?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back