• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol. Too bad Hunter couldn't just be reasonable. This is much better.

On a separate matter, we should be thankful there's at least one notable charlatan who can't wait to manufacture a problem he can pretend to fix it by swooping in and get more paid days off. It would be one thing if it wasn't happening regularly, but I can't wait to see what excuse or manufactured crisis comes up next. After a while I would think rubes would catch onto this game. O well, whose ready to go back to Bloch for 14-02 and have him tell us again what we already know?

All I know....NO Colgan pilot should hold left seat in the 900 in 14-01! NOPE..complete bull********************! I hit the lottery and the powerball

Apparently mainline informed your airline that "official" hiring will increase to 600 this year, up from 300 previously announced. Many in the training dept think that number could go higher. Some good news for some Endeavor pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Apparently mainline informed your airline that "official" hiring will increase to 600 this year, up from 300 previously announced. Many in the training dept think that number could go higher. Some good news for some Endeavor pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Unfortunately once Endeavor started it's new hire woes, our pass rate for the SSP dropped from 75%-85% to 15%-25%. That means theres a couple pilots that are going to get hired, off that top half of the list, then itll stop and we will continue to shrink to 900 or 1000 pilots. If American or United give our pilots a fair chance things will get better here,but Delta made it abundantly clear they won't be helping us.

Acceleration of parking 200s starting April guys, accelerate your plans for moving on.

Latest resources

Back