• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You find it amusing to see an entire airline worth of people out of a job?? (Pilots are not the only airline employee!!!!). I don't. I have a family to feed you a$$hole. Guess what.....some airlines are bringing desert stricken A/C back from the dead..... And..... Wait for it..... Making a profit with them. What do you 50 seat haters think of that?? Go f....u....c...k yourself

Fackin 50 seat pieces of chit. We should all eat crap and die.

You find it amusing to see an entire airline worth of people out of a job?? (Pilots are not the only airline employee!!!!). I don't. I have a family to feed you a$$hole. Guess what.....some airlines are bringing desert stricken A/C back from the dead..... And..... Wait for it..... Making a profit with them. What do you 50 seat haters think of that?? Go f....u....c...k yourself

First off; I don't find it amusing at all. I work on the damn things too. The point being made is this (could) happen because of DL track record of parking planes/airlines. Sorry if it offended you.

crj-death-22145611.jpg

Hey that looks like Jenny's 'puter screensaver! :nuts:

First off; I don't find it amusing at all. I work on the damn things too. The point being made is this (could) happen because of DL track record of parking planes/airlines. Sorry if it offended you.

No worries my fellow grease monkey. I didn't intend to be so harsh on ya. I just get pissed at people who cheer lead for an airlines demise over one work groups pay. Pilots deserve more, I don't envy their lifestyle. I wish I made more but.... I lay down in the same bed with my wife every night which is worth a lot, pilots do not have that option.

Latest resources

Back