• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those three, need to have their head examined.

I remember all the Mesa bashing before, during, and after their bankruptcy. The vocal majority had them going out of business. Now look at them. I would think that some of the first new hires post bankruptcy are in a pretty good place right now.

The big difference is...Endeavor is now owned by Delta. Not a good thing. They can do whatever they want with them. I think we know where this will go eventually.

The big difference is...Endeavor is now owned by Delta. Not a good thing. They can do whatever they want with them. I think we know where this will go eventually.

How how exactly do you, much less we know where this will go? Do you have inside information, or are you just guessing like everyone else? There are many guesses and predictions out there. One of them may come true. But until then keep guessing

Yeah, that's where we seem to be heading.

Got a question for the flightinfo brain trust. All opinions welcome.

One: Delta intends to make us a 900 only fleet of about 1000 pilots and 81 airplanes.
Since we still have 1950 pilots give or take, why hire anyone? Furthermore, the class size is 3, why dont you cancel class for lack of attendance? Classes arent free and you need the class space to transition pilots to the 900.
Delta says they will give us as many 200s as we can staff, and we cant staff and can't hire, so WHAT the hell are we doing?

Two: You cant force XJT & everyone else to take paycuts to keep airplanes or get new ones and use Endeavor as leverage. Every idiot knows we can't staff and Delta isn't trying to staff us up. Isn't a smart pilot group going to call Delta's bluff? This is silly isn't it?

I can't figure out the game plan because there is so much contradiction in the company's actions. Are they just running classes to keep up appearances?

I dont know. All seems like a funny way to run an airline. It seems like we are running in two different directions.

Rumor has it that Delta just gave 1600 hours of flying to ExpressJet because Endeavor can't cover the flying. ExpressJet is buying back vacations to cover the flying.

Last edited:
******************** contract, no bonus, awful bases, and a diarrhea ssp deal with DL....Yeah that's why 3 showed up. Those 3 need medical attention!

Failed experiment delta. You went too far suckers

That is my impression, so do they dump us now? Can't sell us... cant staff without dumping more money into us, but you lose competitive advantage against the other regions, and if you do, you can't whipsaw.

Seems like lose-lose for Delta's managment and their superiority complex. That's too simple though, can't figure out what pieces I'm missing.

Latest resources

Back