Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Any idea if they might loosen that?

Just curious if anyone has been to a roadshow in the past. Is there any registration required, or do you just show up? Also how long do they last?

Thank you. Any idea if they might loosen that?

FlyDubai is taking turboprop time. But the lifestyle is much different at Flydubai. All turnarounds, back in dubai every night. Money is almost as good and upgrade is probably under 3 years.

FlyDubai is taking turboprop time. But the lifestyle is much different at Flydubai. All turnarounds, back in dubai every night. Money is almost as good and upgrade is probably under 3 years.
Thanks for the info!

Just curious if anyone has been to a roadshow in the past. Is there any registration required, or do you just show up? Also how long do they last?

You can just show up. However, it is a good idea to submit an online application prior to just showing up as you will have to do this before securing an interview anyway. The expression of interest form asks for an application number but it is not required. www.emiratesgroupcareers.com

They last approximately 2-3 hours but can go longer depending on questions.

I summited my application almost a year ago and no one has cal mel for an interview. Anything else I can do to have them call me?? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The emiratescareers website used to have the weight restrictions (making the CRJ200 and ERJ underweight), but I checked today and it's gone. Does this mean they are taking CR2 guys again? During 2008 and 2010 they took several Pinnacle guys with only 200 time.

Same question as altimaklr.

I know they require jet time, turboprop doesn't count, but it seems the jet time has a restriction of at least 30 tons. Is the restriction still in place or not? If it is, they are going to wasted their time in DTW, as a majority of guys there will be Pinnacle CRJ-200 pilots. At least at NYC there are bigger RJs -700s and -900s, and CVG is Comair's CRJ-700/900.

Can any EK pilot confirm the elimination of the 30 ton rule? Or is it still in effect?

Last time I checked you needed 1 hour in a 70 seat CRJ or heavier. Things are changing so rapidly at the moment. Throw in the application and attend the road show to show your interested. If you attend a road show you will see things happen much more quickly than if you don't attend.

Incidentally, if you are on the CRJ, on the application there is a blanket CRJ1/2/7/9 selection when you list your flight time. Due to the common type of the CRJ, that would cover all your bases.

Incidentally, if you are on the CRJ, on the application there is a blanket CRJ1/2/7/9 selection when you list your flight time. Due to the common type of the CRJ, that would cover all your bases.
No there's not. I filled out the application, and the drop-down box had CRJ-100/200 as one option and CRJ-700/900 as another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back