• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeyflyer

I have an interview coming up at the end of next month and still have not received any travel information. Curious how close to the interview people were getting all their travel details.

Cheers,

Limey

I have an interview coming up at the end of next month and still have not received any travel information. Curious how close to the interview people were getting all their travel details.

Cheers,

Limey

Limey,

Two weeks is the norm as stated. If you get down to one week and still have not heard anything email your recruitment coordinator.

Keep in mind that the weekend here is Friday and Saturday...you will not get ANY help on those days so plan accordingly if you get down to the wire for your sun or mon interview start and have not heard anything.

Thanks guys, I still have a month to wait until my interview so it shouldn't be an issue.

3% raise for cola for those prior to dec 31....5% after. 8% raise for those who were here in 2010.

Actually based on 3.67AED=1 USD the Profit share was USD$18,184.00 for First Officers

if you take the free company housing it's +- 100k/first year
if you opt out of company housing and choose the allowance you will make about 143k/first year when you include flight pay, provident fund, etc. Per diem is not included in that figure.

add in the bonus and you are looking at 160k+ first year. Eight percent raise was just announced.

If you are single it's a no brainer. Over 13000 cabin crew from 140+ countries and the vast majority of them are in their 20's. Upgrade is running around 4 years at the moment. Take the doom and gloom on pprune with a big grain of salt. Everybody knows it's monitored daily by management. You can read between the lines on that one. Avoid the airbus fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back