Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them and got a travel itinerary within 6 hours. My interview is may 30th - June 2nd. However the travel dates are a day too early, and leaving Dubai to come back on the 1st?? Trying to get it figured out.... hopefully!

I have heard that Emirates will fly you business class over, is that true? Also, do you still get bypassed around a lot of the immigration lines in Dubai?

I have heard that Emirates will fly you business class over, is that true? Also, do you still get bypassed around a lot of the immigration lines in Dubai?

Yes business class both ways. When I arrived I didn't wait more than 20 seconds for immigration. They know why you are there. The guy that helped me told me "good luck".

Confirmed economy seats with upgrade to business if space is available at departure time is the arrangement for f/o's. Some are luckier than others.

Realistically speaking, how difficult would it be for a new-hire widebody FO to get something that resembled a 2 week on/ 2 week off schedule? Even something like 17 on/13 off, etc etc... Completely impossible, or doable?

Realistically speaking, how difficult would it be for a new-hire widebody FO to get something that resembled a 2 week on/ 2 week off schedule? Even something like 17 on/13 off, etc etc... Completely impossible, or doable?

For the most part, I would say impossible.

The only way you could get a schedule like that would be on a commuting contract, ANA or KAL. Other contracts in China and Vietnam are six weeks on and two weeks off

If you really work the system you could maybe get home once a month for 5 days. Emirates is not a commuting airline PERIOD.

TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back