Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates could order up to 275 777-X aircraft for replacement & expansion! Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirates_business_model

The so-called "Emirates business model" lies at the heart of the airline's commercial success.[1] Its main ingredients are a lean workforce comparable to a low-cost carrier and a flat organisational structure that allows the airline to maintain low overhead costs.[2]

Some industry analysts believe the airline is second only to Ryanair on a cash cost per seat basis due to lower operating costs at its Dubai base.[2] This enables it to serve secondary destinations profitably by connecting these via its global hub in Dubai.[3][4]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

The difference is that US carriers decided to cost cut on things that passengers notice.

Emirates maintains a very high level of safety and only cost cuts on passenger-transparent items.

That is probably what typhoonpilot was alluding to.

Without a doubt Emirates has a high level of safety. It's a very well run business. But they are not on a level playing field as the US Airlines. The US Airlines are running in sand with a monkey(the government) on their back, while Emirates is running on an Olympic track in spandex.

Luckily for the USA airlines, it's location allows it to fend off Emirates threat much better than the European airlines. Someone in LA will not connect to Tokyo thru Dubai. Someone in London might.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

At which pint the pending order for 200 B777X's will no longer be viable.

The resulting impact on US jobs significant ... It's not all about ALPA pilots (or an Air Arabia pilot who flunked the EK interview)

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

fv

200 orders pending will be sold to someone else ...
Do you know how many aircraft on order legacies have with Boeing

United 150 737s and 75 787s
American 25 777s and 58 7&7 and 150 737s
DL 175 737s,
SWA over 300

So you are not the only customer and Boeing will be back logged for ever.

P.S proud Alpa member since 1989
Do you have unions there? To protect you when you scrape a tail in Australia or kiss a girl in the beech or when a local reports your driving and get arrested

You failed the interview...get over it.

fv

haha thats funny
thanks to God I never had to applied for a job overseas, lucky i guess given to what happen after 9/11

try again something new little guy.... i have been at Cobra Airlines before you got your private or before you paid for your regional RJ job,(1995)

and thank God i was never laid off.

My company will start hiring the end of the year. you should try.

i will fight against the Gulf Airlines that i promise to you.

Last edited:
Sniper we all know you are still on the CRJ. Stop lying and trying to make yourself look better by saying you are on an Airbus.

how many legacy interviews have you failed? haha.... with your record Emirates is a great job for the next 20 years for you

At which pint the pending order for 200 B777X's will no longer be viable.

The resulting impact on US jobs significant ... It's not all about ALPA pilots (or an Air Arabia pilot who flunked the EK interview)

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

fv

you are funny,,, have you failed the Delta interview as well? or failed checkrides disqualified you from applying?

Varmint:

if you are the same varmint at Pprune: what a double face and hypocrat...... you blast your company about profit sharings and checking certificates and how screwed up things are and here, telling people about thinking twice before joining emirares. and here you are keep telling us everything is awesome there.

I tell everyone we will be hiring by the end of this year and they should apply at my company, because it is a great job..... what gives brother

amazing....everyone should take a look your other face there....... no more exchanging communications with you,,,,,

dont bother reply to this...

Last edited:
Varmint:

if you are the same varmint at Pprune: what a double face and hypocrat...... you blast your company about profit sharings and checking certificates and how screwed up things are and here, telling people about thinking twice before joining emirares. and here you are keep telling us everything is awesome there.

I tell everyone we will be hiring by the end of this year and they should apply at my company, because it is a great job..... what gives brother

amazing....everyone should take a look your other face there....... no more exchanging communications with you,,,,,

dont bother reply to this...

I can focus on the real issues at hand on PPRUNE because there are not people like you trolling the boards there. The most recent posts that I have made here (within the last couple of months), I have advised people not to come to EK and I will continue to advise that until things improve here.

Your posts are a myriad of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, and just idiotic comments. Your comments shift the dynamic of responses to pointing out how much of a bigot and an illiterate moron you really are rather than discussing a meaningful topic.

I am so sad that you won't be exchanging communications with me anymore. Keep enjoying Air Arabia.

fighting Gulf carriers....

"Calamus gladio fortior"

With above ....we have nothing to worry about with Sniper .. the EK wannabe...

; >

fv

Latest resources

Back