Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates could order up to 275 777-X aircraft for replacement & expansion! Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fully expect they will place a large order in the next year or so. This will be the largest order ever for any aircraft manufacturer so the stakes are enormous for Boeing/Airbus. Good high paying American jobs to support the ever expanding Middle Eastern carriers, hopefully. It seems as the Big 3 Gulf Carriers are on an ultra Ego trip but Emirates by far has the best business model/plan. Will be interesting for sure to watch this unfold.

Till the first Israeli bomb drops in Iran

Till the first Israeli bomb drops in Iran

And you think the US economy will be immune to that then? EK did fine in Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2 and the "Arab Spring".

If it kicks off in Iran, guess what? no more Tehran night turnarounds. Yippee!!!!

And you think the US economy will be immune to that then? EK did fine in Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2 and the "Arab Spring".

If it kicks off in Iran, guess what? no more Tehran night turnarounds. Yippee!!!!

We will survive as always. Your 2 million or so country will be in pieces... You have no oil

Which country is that sniper? do you even know?

the country you live and become a lover of

from skywest brazilia to a big bus....whoaaanow a big shot.... are you eligible to apply at the Legacies or you have a dirty loundry that makes you ineligible?

i know many at the Gulf Airlines like you. dont feel bad just get use to it. back and forth to india is better than skywest i guess

keep defending them because you probably have no other choice

I live here and make a good living and I chose to do that. I don't wish to continue the rat race in the greatest nation on earth.....so far!! I have all the pre requisites for qualification at a major, but it's just beyond your fundamental grasp that there is a happy existence outside the USA so back to the question, name the country with no oil or are you just an ignorant xenophobe?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back