• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle: The real deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope so....at my age I can't enter a regional and sit right seat for 7 years.
Well while I anticipate it coming down quickly as well you might want to think about some place else, because you never know.

Because I hate "Office Space" types of jobs.

upgrade at eagle is 10 years.... trust me you don't want to go there!
How do you figure that? Right now it is only 7, do you predict that even after the 3 year hiring freeze is skipped(when upgrade goes from 2001-2004)and the 390 CA's are recalled that the upgrade time is actually going to increase 3 years? How do you know that it is going to increase? Not doubting, just wondering what you know that I dont.

I don't understand all of this upgrade stuff. I thought the idea was to go to a company you could retire at rather than play musical chairs with your career. Just curious about those who left; why? I thought year 2 and on in a jet wasn't bad pay...?

2nd yr is not bad but the pay flying something bigger is even better.
Are u AV8? If so, got a class date yet?

8AF-Flying something bigger is better? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember you have to pass random drug tests at AE, so lay off the pot. You have so much to learn. How would you like to earn $37,500 as an eight year first officer??????????????? But at least you are flying a jet! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go do the math you can make more working at WALMART!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back