Eagle: The real deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ROSWELL41

I've heard a lot of spin lately about Eagle. 700 pilots being hired in 2007, etc, etc. Is this a good place to go at this point? Is Eagle going to turn the corner as far as upgrade time goes?

I've heard a couple of months ago, they had to cancel a class due to lack of students. Only 1 out of everybody hired bothered to show up.

I sent my stuff in there and did my airlineapps crap ...I hope to hear from them soon....How long did it take for you to hear from them pilot 124??

Eagle is turning the corner, and this will be a sweet place to be in a few years... it's all a big cycle and its on the way back up from the very bottom... With AA recalling and attrition being pretty high, they will have to hire alot of guys, which means guys under you so you are not on reserve for very long, not even on the jet. Don't forget Eagle didn't hire between 9/11 and 2004, so once those 9/11 guys upgrade, it will cut the upgrade time by 3 years. That's just on the upgrade time. Overall, I think eagle is a good company. Alot of naysayers here will tell you otherwise, but just like anything else in life, it is what you make of it. Get your stuff in now and reap the benefits later. I love the kool aid!!

Last edited:
Dont worry BC, I promise you will hear back from them soon.
Pilot and ROSWELL send me a PM with your full name and email address, I will get you an interview.

So ~

Just to speculate. We know the past upgrade times... but... How long do you folks think it would take for a new-hire to upgrade to captain (if they started today).

g

Latest resources

Back