Does JetBlue have career FO's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oldxfr8dog said:
Not arguing, but isn't it 2 tries and out the door if you flunk the 3rd?

At UAL? Are you high? You are right about the 3rd strike and your out thing...that applies to everyone else.....but there are some exceptions for SOME ( we'll just leave it at SOME) at UAL. I'm willing to bet that 500 is probably a bit shy of the real figure. And actually, some are probably sitting at home collecting a pay check but are not allowed to fly the line......probably better than a law suit. I have heard that is the case for a few over there as well......

Guitar rocker said:
At UAL? Are you high? You are right about the 3rd strike and your out thing...that applies to everyone else.....but there are some exceptions for SOME ( we'll just leave it at SOME) at UAL. I'm willing to bet that 500 is probably a bit shy of the real figure. And actually, some are probably sitting at home collecting a pay check but are not allowed to fly the line......probably better than a law suit. I have heard that is the case for a few over there as well......
My "high"ness is often in question, but in this case I'm relatively coherent. Perhaps you need to read this thread all the way through. I was referring to JB.

Your "highness,"...you are right. I guess I got caught up with the 500 UAL permanent right seaters thing.

But I couldnt agree more with the 3 strikes and your out thing....either at JB or anywhere for that matter...

K-Mart said:
32LT10 said:
Who the hell is Bosley?

He is a real Richard Cranium that works for AAI. Suffers from the junior birdman syndrome and takes regular shots at UAL due to his inability to secure a job there.

Complete classless jack@ss!!

32LT10 said:
Anyone notice that Bosley has disappeared after the AAI guy passed away? Could it have been him?

He is a real Richard Cranium that works for AAI. Suffers from the junior birdman syndrome and takes regular shots at UAL due to his inability to secure a job there.

I see that you deleted your previous post. For those who missed it..... I posted it above...... in it 32LT10 decided to suggest that one of the posters on Flightinfo whom 32LT10 dislikes and continually bashes is no longer posting on flightinfo because he is a AirTran Pilot dead killed in the Comair crash. The AirTran Pilot killed in the comair crash and his family DOES NOT deserve some chicken sh!t accuasation and association from a cowardly P.O.S. like you.

32LT10, you can spin the statement all you want.... it was a tasteless despicable dig at a dead comrade that you just couldn't resist. You are a despicable person who should have been removed from these forums when you made your previous tasteless coments regarding the crash at Valujet.

I do not mind the banter and arguments that go on these forums.... but I despise people who use death as a weapon for their diatribes.

I have requested that you be permanently banned, because you obviously have nothing to contribute rather than just use tragic circumstances to hurt people and some sort of sick enjoyment level. You aren't interested in banter.... you are interested in hurting people....period.

Also.... pray that you don't ever reveal your identity to those of us on these forums. My guess is that you are a First officer at an airline OTHER than United, and that pretending to be a United captain is simply your way of cowering anonymously behind your keyboard.

BTW You want to know who I am.... PM me.... because unlike you, I'm not some big mouthed coward who is afraid of who i am and what I say here....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back